Pink Sugar Princess
- Thursday, December 28, 2000
Okay, I know. I've done nothing with this reccently.

:P Busy! lol. Anyway, Today I met my internet penpal ^_^ (for the first time) and I was a bit worried at first that we'd act different, but it turned out really well (um, I thought so :D can't speak for him, hehe) I dragged him around sydney, namely chinatown and darling harbour. I had a good time, but I got a bit burnt :O (a bit. My face feels like it's on fire!) so yes. That was my day. I think I'll go draw something. Ja matte!





blogger powered
Photo

love Pinksugar

About

Name: Rosie
Nick: Pinksugar
DOB: 22/06/1985
Stars: Cancer
Likes: pink, clothes, shopping, music, coffee, books, cocktails, GLOW WORMS!
Hates: mean people, liars, zucchini, bolshy mothers
Career: Receptionist at Fitness First; at Uni doing Bsc/Ba - Natural History, Culture & Museum studies

Links
Including Blogs I read

Cute Overload
Little Things
LJC Blog
My Photo Blog
Very Pink




Ings
Reading:
Captivity Narrative Readings for Australian History
Listening:
ben lee - cigarettes will kill you
oasis - wonderwall
powderfinger - my happiness
hanson - I will come to you (haha)
Craving:
micro bikini Body!!
Loving:
Uni! (NOT! stupid work)
Wearing:
a smile
Saying:
haha! What a tool!
holy fuckery!
awesome
Feeling:
The current mood of pinksugaris@hotmail.com at www.imood.com
1greenEYE Designs - modified by Me blogger online 2000-06 drink contact