Pink Sugar Princess
- Thursday, December 07, 2000
We have swim school this week, and activities in the afternoon. For my activity, I chose cardmaking. Today I made oragami flowers, because, um, well, I thought making cards was boring. Besides, I already have enough to last me at least 2 years from the ones I've already made 0_0 lol.

I'm doing the 12th page of "2 dozen days." E-mail me if you can think of another name for it, here. ^_^

Phew! what else happened today? my penpal called, and we're having chinese for dinner.

That's about it. I love chinese! See you next post!





blogger powered
Photo

love Pinksugar

About

Name: Rosie
Nick: Pinksugar
DOB: 22/06/1985
Stars: Cancer
Likes: pink, clothes, shopping, music, coffee, books, cocktails, GLOW WORMS!
Hates: mean people, liars, zucchini, bolshy mothers
Career: Receptionist at Fitness First; at Uni doing Bsc/Ba - Natural History, Culture & Museum studies

Links
Including Blogs I read

Cute Overload
Little Things
LJC Blog
My Photo Blog
Very Pink




Ings
Reading:
Captivity Narrative Readings for Australian History
Listening:
ben lee - cigarettes will kill you
oasis - wonderwall
powderfinger - my happiness
hanson - I will come to you (haha)
Craving:
micro bikini Body!!
Loving:
Uni! (NOT! stupid work)
Wearing:
a smile
Saying:
haha! What a tool!
holy fuckery!
awesome
Feeling:
The current mood of pinksugaris@hotmail.com at www.imood.com
1greenEYE Designs - modified by Me blogger online 2000-06 drink contact