Pink Sugar Princess
- Monday, January 29, 2001
Phew! today I tried to colour something on paintshop pro, but it kept stuffing up, so I left it. Yesterday (Saturday) I went and saw "bedazzled" with a group of friends. (BRENDAN FRASER!! WAAIII!!) *ahem* anyway, afterwards we walked around the shops and stuff and I bought a really really small "tare panda" pencil case. (tare panda is that cute panda that is always flopped on the floor ^^;;) The only thing I am more obsessive about than sketchbooks and other art supplies is pencil cases. -_-;

I also added this cute little imood.com mood indicator, it's been on my [other] internet site for a while now, and I just thought it would be good to have it here too. So, there it is. At the top. ^__^

I should go. It's 1:26 AM and I have to go to work tomorrow. I'll tell you about where I work first ^_^

I work in a video rental store, and I guess it's a lot of fun, if you don't mind carpetburn on your knees. It's like... filing, only being IN the filing cabinet. An interesting experience ^_~ anyway, I basically have to shelve the videos, and hire them out to people, and return them and stuff like that. When it's raining, I get sent to the bank to get change. (ALWAYS when it's raining) I've been told I need to smile more and speak up. 0_0

Never in my life have I been told THAT before! but anyway, I'm going to go now, and get some sleep before I have to get up. >_< I hate getting up early. Oh well.. I get PAID tomorrow! (or today. Whatever) *squeal* I love getting paid :D

I hope I have that dream where I go to my primary school reuinion, except, only me and the guys are invited and they all love me and give me pressies and stuff. I love that dream! ^_~

Sweet Dreams!

Love always and forever - Ryo-sama (never used THAT one before. What's wrong with "miss Ryohji"? always changing things...) <~~ did I mention that my alter ego is a bit of a moaner? ^^;;





blogger powered
Photo

love Pinksugar

About

Name: Rosie
Nick: Pinksugar
DOB: 22/06/1985
Stars: Cancer
Likes: pink, clothes, shopping, music, coffee, books, cocktails, GLOW WORMS!
Hates: mean people, liars, zucchini, bolshy mothers
Career: Receptionist at Fitness First; at Uni doing Bsc/Ba - Natural History, Culture & Museum studies

Links
Including Blogs I read

Cute Overload
Little Things
LJC Blog
My Photo Blog
Very Pink




Ings
Reading:
Captivity Narrative Readings for Australian History
Listening:
ben lee - cigarettes will kill you
oasis - wonderwall
powderfinger - my happiness
hanson - I will come to you (haha)
Craving:
micro bikini Body!!
Loving:
Uni! (NOT! stupid work)
Wearing:
a smile
Saying:
haha! What a tool!
holy fuckery!
awesome
Feeling:
The current mood of pinksugaris@hotmail.com at www.imood.com
1greenEYE Designs - modified by Me blogger online 2000-06 drink contact