Pink Sugar Princess
- Tuesday, January 02, 2001
Phew! why do I only write in here when I've had an insanely busy day/week/whatever?! ^_^ I think I work kinda well under pressure. That must be it.. *cough*

Anyway, today I went to my "work" where they are training me. It's a movie rental place, and it was only the 2nd time I'd worked there, and the 3rd time I'd been in the store in my entire LIFE. Practically. (I also saw someone from my primary school in there. Boy has HE grown! ^_^;;)

*ahem* anyway, I got home and went shopping with my mother for clothing. I got two tops. Teeshirts. Whatever. One is red and one is blue. After that we got back home again and I talked to my internet penpal for TWO MINUTES (I swear it) before my mum came in and said we were going out for dinner.

Understand this: my family doesn't go out for dinner, unless it's for something big. I.e - birthday. And if we do, I know about it at least 24 hours in advance. So this was a very strange thing for them to do. We went to a Thai restaurant, and I was the only one in my family to get chopsticks. I actually did better than I expected. I've never been good with those things ^_^

There was no desert left when we finished eating so I dragged my sister and parents to a service station and we bought icecream there. I mean, desert is the best PART of a meal. In my humble oppinion.

And that was that. The rest of the week is busy too - I have work tomorrow, party on thursday and a girls day on friday. If they ask me to work on those days.... ;_; oh, what will I DO!!! If I refuse they might not finish my training... and if I work my friends will never speak to me again ^_^;;

No, seriously, my friends get very upset about this kind of thing ^_^

Oh well - I can work after five on friday. Only. Or saturday. I'm cool with that. I guess that is it. I wish they would give me more notice. I've spent the first 3 weeks of my holidays avoiding planning anything because of work. I don't mind working but... well, more notice would be good. I can't spend my entire holidays at home!

Anyway, this entry is very long. Sorry... ;_; I'll try to make the next one shorter ^___^

Love always Ryo-chan (wha?!! RYO-CHAN?! WTF! Ryohji-sama is the barest acceptible ^_~)





blogger powered
Photo

love Pinksugar

About

Name: Rosie
Nick: Pinksugar
DOB: 22/06/1985
Stars: Cancer
Likes: pink, clothes, shopping, music, coffee, books, cocktails, GLOW WORMS!
Hates: mean people, liars, zucchini, bolshy mothers
Career: Receptionist at Fitness First; at Uni doing Bsc/Ba - Natural History, Culture & Museum studies

Links
Including Blogs I read

Cute Overload
Little Things
LJC Blog
My Photo Blog
Very Pink




Ings
Reading:
Captivity Narrative Readings for Australian History
Listening:
ben lee - cigarettes will kill you
oasis - wonderwall
powderfinger - my happiness
hanson - I will come to you (haha)
Craving:
micro bikini Body!!
Loving:
Uni! (NOT! stupid work)
Wearing:
a smile
Saying:
haha! What a tool!
holy fuckery!
awesome
Feeling:
The current mood of pinksugaris@hotmail.com at www.imood.com
1greenEYE Designs - modified by Me blogger online 2000-06 drink contact