Pink Sugar Princess
- Thursday, March 08, 2001
Hey all... gee, I was really hyper last post... which, yes, I know was all of.. I dunno... a long time ago..... *ahem*

Anyway, moving along.... Phew. Today was a bit hectic, I survived though... ^_^ well, our school is now selling red lollipops, and I swear I never see anyone eating anything else. They're heartshaped, so people buy them for the shape as much as for the taste.. they're really addictive too!

Since my last post, I joined elfwood, which is an amateur fantasy art site. I'd really love it if you visited it, my gallery is right here - I hope you like it if you go ^_^

What else is new in my life? uhh... not much... I've found another song to worship - streets of your town by the go-betweens.

Well, I have nothing else to say right now... (plus, I'd be hard to understand, seeing as how I have one of those lollies in my mouth....)

Ja!

Love always and forever (damn I am SICK OF THAT!)

Ryohji-sama. I mean... Ryohji-no-miko (hee hee - that one means Priest of Ryohji 0_0)





blogger powered
Photo

love Pinksugar

About

Name: Rosie
Nick: Pinksugar
DOB: 22/06/1985
Stars: Cancer
Likes: pink, clothes, shopping, music, coffee, books, cocktails, GLOW WORMS!
Hates: mean people, liars, zucchini, bolshy mothers
Career: Receptionist at Fitness First; at Uni doing Bsc/Ba - Natural History, Culture & Museum studies

Links
Including Blogs I read

Cute Overload
Little Things
LJC Blog
My Photo Blog
Very Pink




Ings
Reading:
Captivity Narrative Readings for Australian History
Listening:
ben lee - cigarettes will kill you
oasis - wonderwall
powderfinger - my happiness
hanson - I will come to you (haha)
Craving:
micro bikini Body!!
Loving:
Uni! (NOT! stupid work)
Wearing:
a smile
Saying:
haha! What a tool!
holy fuckery!
awesome
Feeling:
The current mood of pinksugaris@hotmail.com at www.imood.com
1greenEYE Designs - modified by Me blogger online 2000-06 drink contact