Pink Sugar Princess
- Thursday, December 18, 2003
hail all jello friends! today is me and Benno's 14` month anniversary and in celebration we had a picnic in centenial park, which included sliced strawberries in white wine, pink champagne, a salad with heart shaped croutons made by yours truly and roast chicken subs to round off the meal!

tonight we are going to see either peter pan or love actually at the movies. So yes! happy anniversary baby!

Anyhoodie, today was nice, really hot weather except for the wind which was blowing hard and ruining my hair, ptch!

On another topic, I managed to get $30 out of the bank in back fees they had made me pay which I shouldn't have had to, which was nice, but as my job at the garden centre didn't pay me for last weeks' work (they forgot!) I am still down and unable to go christmas shopping! and so I am having a minor freak out about the whole omg, its close to christmas and I haven't shopped yet thing. Which is typical!





blogger powered
Photo

love Pinksugar

About

Name: Rosie
Nick: Pinksugar
DOB: 22/06/1985
Stars: Cancer
Likes: pink, clothes, shopping, music, coffee, books, cocktails, GLOW WORMS!
Hates: mean people, liars, zucchini, bolshy mothers
Career: Receptionist at Fitness First; at Uni doing Bsc/Ba - Natural History, Culture & Museum studies

Links
Including Blogs I read

Cute Overload
Little Things
LJC Blog
My Photo Blog
Very Pink




Ings
Reading:
Captivity Narrative Readings for Australian History
Listening:
ben lee - cigarettes will kill you
oasis - wonderwall
powderfinger - my happiness
hanson - I will come to you (haha)
Craving:
micro bikini Body!!
Loving:
Uni! (NOT! stupid work)
Wearing:
a smile
Saying:
haha! What a tool!
holy fuckery!
awesome
Feeling:
The current mood of pinksugaris@hotmail.com at www.imood.com
1greenEYE Designs - modified by Me blogger online 2000-06 drink contact