Pink Sugar Princess
- Wednesday, December 10, 2003
hey all.. today I slept until around 12 am, instead of going shopping with my sister and my mum, because I like sleeping. Anyway, my poor Benny went home sick from work today, so I went and surprise visited him at his house, to see if he was ok.

When I came back me and my mum drove over to Bondi to look for iron on transfers for my jeans, which we did, and I bought a pink butterfly. We drove home and I went back to bed to do some more sleeping, and mum and my sister went up the road to look at a denim jacket my sister wanted to buy.

then we had dinner and my sister's boyfriend came too, and my sister made a watermelon and lime granita for desert, which was nice! anyway, I drove my dad up to coles to buy him some cough medicine, organised going out with a friend for tomorrow and called my benny bee. I also ironed the transfer on and it looks good ^_^

and that was all that happened today!





blogger powered
Photo

love Pinksugar

About

Name: Rosie
Nick: Pinksugar
DOB: 22/06/1985
Stars: Cancer
Likes: pink, clothes, shopping, music, coffee, books, cocktails, GLOW WORMS!
Hates: mean people, liars, zucchini, bolshy mothers
Career: Receptionist at Fitness First; at Uni doing Bsc/Ba - Natural History, Culture & Museum studies

Links
Including Blogs I read

Cute Overload
Little Things
LJC Blog
My Photo Blog
Very Pink




Ings
Reading:
Captivity Narrative Readings for Australian History
Listening:
ben lee - cigarettes will kill you
oasis - wonderwall
powderfinger - my happiness
hanson - I will come to you (haha)
Craving:
micro bikini Body!!
Loving:
Uni! (NOT! stupid work)
Wearing:
a smile
Saying:
haha! What a tool!
holy fuckery!
awesome
Feeling:
The current mood of pinksugaris@hotmail.com at www.imood.com
1greenEYE Designs - modified by Me blogger online 2000-06 drink contact