Hey dudes, merry christmas!
well we're all sitting around in the afternoon heat feeling tired and exhausted! my poor mum, she has to do the turkey tonight in the heat! it's at least 35 degrees..
Anyway, today was very nice, we woke up early and opened all our presents, and I got...
* a pink bedside lamp
*$30 gift voucher
*strawberry scented socks (!)
*a teeny tiny black and white portable tv
*gloria jeans caramel syrup for putting in coffee and other drinks
*a very sexy pair of white heels
* a pinstripe strapless top in white and charcoal for clubbing
*pink french (boyleg) lacy underpants
*a brush that claims to do everything (volumize, detangle, shine, etc!) and actually delivers!
FROM *MUM'S FRIEND/AUNTY LYNN & UNCLE RICHARD/GRANDMOTHER*
* A beautiful pink glass set of earrings and a necklace ( I think they're glass, they have v shaped patterns in)
* a nail care set with nail hardener, cuticle cutters n the like
FROM *MY SISTER*
* a pink sheet set with stars and pink and white lines on... very pretty, can't wait to put them on my bed!
FROM *MY BOYFRIEND*
* The most beautiful thing! a silver watch with a pink face and pink rose quartz hearts set into the band on either side of the face! its so pretty... *sigh*
I had a good christmas! we went to lunch at the blackstump (me, my Benny, his mum and his grandma) and I had pumpkin soup starter, steak for main and strawberries with icecream for desert. Also, coffee and a strawberry daiquiri (they really should spell it DAK-A-REE like it sounds)
then we went back to Ben's so he could put all his stuff in a bag, and we are now drooping around in my bedroom because it is so hot. Phew. Its been very exciting and it will be nice to wind down with my Benny and snuggle before my own family's huge christmas dinner, to which Ben is invited. Both Ben and Robert (my sister's boyfriend) will be staying tonight so that we can get an early start to thredbo tomorrow, hence Ben's bag packing earlier today.
Anyway, hope you all had a wonderful christmas, I certainly did, and I wish you all the best, I'll miss posting while i'm away!