Pink Sugar Princess
- Thursday, December 25, 2003
Hey dudes, merry christmas!

well we're all sitting around in the afternoon heat feeling tired and exhausted! my poor mum, she has to do the turkey tonight in the heat! it's at least 35 degrees..

Anyway, today was very nice, we woke up early and opened all our presents, and I got...

FROM *SANTA*
* a pink bedside lamp
*$30 gift voucher
*cadbury milktray
*strawberry scented socks (!)
*a teeny tiny black and white portable tv
*gloria jeans caramel syrup for putting in coffee and other drinks
*a very sexy pair of white heels
* a pinstripe strapless top in white and charcoal for clubbing
*pink french (boyleg) lacy underpants
*a brush that claims to do everything (volumize, detangle, shine, etc!) and actually delivers!

FROM *MUM'S FRIEND/AUNTY LYNN & UNCLE RICHARD/GRANDMOTHER*

* A beautiful pink glass set of earrings and a necklace ( I think they're glass, they have v shaped patterns in)

* a nail care set with nail hardener, cuticle cutters n the like

* $100

respectively

FROM *MY SISTER*

* a pink sheet set with stars and pink and white lines on... very pretty, can't wait to put them on my bed!

FROM *MY BOYFRIEND*

* The most beautiful thing! a silver watch with a pink face and pink rose quartz hearts set into the band on either side of the face! its so pretty... *sigh*

I had a good christmas! we went to lunch at the blackstump (me, my Benny, his mum and his grandma) and I had pumpkin soup starter, steak for main and strawberries with icecream for desert. Also, coffee and a strawberry daiquiri (they really should spell it DAK-A-REE like it sounds)

then we went back to Ben's so he could put all his stuff in a bag, and we are now drooping around in my bedroom because it is so hot. Phew. Its been very exciting and it will be nice to wind down with my Benny and snuggle before my own family's huge christmas dinner, to which Ben is invited. Both Ben and Robert (my sister's boyfriend) will be staying tonight so that we can get an early start to thredbo tomorrow, hence Ben's bag packing earlier today.

Anyway, hope you all had a wonderful christmas, I certainly did, and I wish you all the best, I'll miss posting while i'm away!







blogger powered
Photo

love Pinksugar

About

Name: Rosie
Nick: Pinksugar
DOB: 22/06/1985
Stars: Cancer
Likes: pink, clothes, shopping, music, coffee, books, cocktails, GLOW WORMS!
Hates: mean people, liars, zucchini, bolshy mothers
Career: Receptionist at Fitness First; at Uni doing Bsc/Ba - Natural History, Culture & Museum studies

Links
Including Blogs I read

Cute Overload
Little Things
LJC Blog
My Photo Blog
Very Pink




Ings
Reading:
Captivity Narrative Readings for Australian History
Listening:
ben lee - cigarettes will kill you
oasis - wonderwall
powderfinger - my happiness
hanson - I will come to you (haha)
Craving:
micro bikini Body!!
Loving:
Uni! (NOT! stupid work)
Wearing:
a smile
Saying:
haha! What a tool!
holy fuckery!
awesome
Feeling:
The current mood of pinksugaris@hotmail.com at www.imood.com
1greenEYE Designs - modified by Me blogger online 2000-06 drink contact