Pink Sugar Princess
- Monday, December 01, 2003
Jello again!

I changed my template! I'm totally hopeless with CSS and JAVASCRIPT but I'm slowly getting closer to what I want my blog to look like!

anyway, today I went up and asked about the maccas job and I've got my induction on friday morning, which is watching a video. They pay you to watch a video. Which is just as well because it looks like everyone will be getting a home made card for christmas and that is it otherwise! lol.

My bank is charging outrageous fees considering that it is supposed to be a STUDENT ACCOUNT. which supposedly has NO FEES! bastards! I have decided that I would have more money if I put my savings in a sock under my bed!

anyway, moving along... my mum put the christmas decorations up which was nice, we have our plastic tree and our tinsel up and running as it were.

and that is all that happened today, pretty much!





blogger powered
Photo

love Pinksugar

About

Name: Rosie
Nick: Pinksugar
DOB: 22/06/1985
Stars: Cancer
Likes: pink, clothes, shopping, music, coffee, books, cocktails, GLOW WORMS!
Hates: mean people, liars, zucchini, bolshy mothers
Career: Receptionist at Fitness First; at Uni doing Bsc/Ba - Natural History, Culture & Museum studies

Links
Including Blogs I read

Cute Overload
Little Things
LJC Blog
My Photo Blog
Very Pink




Ings
Reading:
Captivity Narrative Readings for Australian History
Listening:
ben lee - cigarettes will kill you
oasis - wonderwall
powderfinger - my happiness
hanson - I will come to you (haha)
Craving:
micro bikini Body!!
Loving:
Uni! (NOT! stupid work)
Wearing:
a smile
Saying:
haha! What a tool!
holy fuckery!
awesome
Feeling:
The current mood of pinksugaris@hotmail.com at www.imood.com
1greenEYE Designs - modified by Me blogger online 2000-06 drink contact