Pink Sugar Princess
- Sunday, December 07, 2003
Jello.... today I spent the whole day doing nothing, but last night was my friend Celia's post 18th celebration BBQ... it was really good and we all stuffed ourselves with sausages, marinated chicken drumsticks and chicken kebaby sticky things!

I bought a new type of drink when we got there from the bottle shop near her house - they're called Auras and I got the apple and raspeberry one. Unlike most girly drinks, which are mixed with vodka, they're mixed with cointreau which is an orange flavoured liquor.

Today Benny and I made pancakes for breakfast, and then went back to bed to sleep some more, since he worked from 7 til 11 today.

Anyway, I came home this arvo and as per every Sunday evening (which is cocktail night!) we had a cocktail, which I got to make this week! I chose a gin daisy - which is lemon juice, gin, genadine (or red cordial :D ) icing sugar and soda. It was pretty nice as cocktails go.

and that was the last couple of days. I worked on Saturday day which is why I didn't post - and I had the orientation on friday for my new job which went fine, even if the video was one of those never ending ones which have overly enthusiastic speakers talking about stuff... anyway, that is pretty much all there is to post about at the present time!






blogger powered
Photo

love Pinksugar

About

Name: Rosie
Nick: Pinksugar
DOB: 22/06/1985
Stars: Cancer
Likes: pink, clothes, shopping, music, coffee, books, cocktails, GLOW WORMS!
Hates: mean people, liars, zucchini, bolshy mothers
Career: Receptionist at Fitness First; at Uni doing Bsc/Ba - Natural History, Culture & Museum studies

Links
Including Blogs I read

Cute Overload
Little Things
LJC Blog
My Photo Blog
Very Pink




Ings
Reading:
Captivity Narrative Readings for Australian History
Listening:
ben lee - cigarettes will kill you
oasis - wonderwall
powderfinger - my happiness
hanson - I will come to you (haha)
Craving:
micro bikini Body!!
Loving:
Uni! (NOT! stupid work)
Wearing:
a smile
Saying:
haha! What a tool!
holy fuckery!
awesome
Feeling:
The current mood of pinksugaris@hotmail.com at www.imood.com
1greenEYE Designs - modified by Me blogger online 2000-06 drink contact