Pink Sugar Princess
- Saturday, January 03, 2004
hello all... so today I worked at my garden centre job, it was very hot and we were all lazy and tired so I drank a V and a lift plus to get myself more awake, and it did work, a little... my parents came in and bought some herbs! they were very excited with the 45% discount staff members get with plants! its actually very cool, but I guess the boss assumes not too many 18 year olds are really going to buy up millions of squillions of dollars worth of plants - not even for our parents! lol

It was nice... when I got off, I saw my Benny, we went and got subway for dinner and then to the city for starbucks. We got home and we've just been lazing around, Ben's been doing his crew trainer folder and I've been adding a cool post comments thing so you can say what you think of my weird and insane rantings. Its like a guest book, but its more specific to each entry that I make. So post away! don't be shy! feel free to ask me questions (and no, Steff, I never thought you'd be shy, I wrote that for people who stumble on my site thru the blogger site, ok? lol)

Anyway, yesterday, the second of january I worked at maccas from 10:30 until 4, and then we went to the city, for starbucks (yes I know 2 days in a row. I craved it because when I was in Thredbo for a week I couldn't have it!) and yeah. We had dinner at our new favourite restaurant, which is a cute italian place, called Cafe Piatsa which is in the Spot. It's cheap, nice food and a romantic atmosphere, so I like it!

Anyway, that has been my last couple of days. Tomorrow I'm going to spend my book voucher I got for christmas, and I'll tell you all about it then. Night night!





blogger powered
Photo

love Pinksugar

About

Name: Rosie
Nick: Pinksugar
DOB: 22/06/1985
Stars: Cancer
Likes: pink, clothes, shopping, music, coffee, books, cocktails, GLOW WORMS!
Hates: mean people, liars, zucchini, bolshy mothers
Career: Receptionist at Fitness First; at Uni doing Bsc/Ba - Natural History, Culture & Museum studies

Links
Including Blogs I read

Cute Overload
Little Things
LJC Blog
My Photo Blog
Very Pink




Ings
Reading:
Captivity Narrative Readings for Australian History
Listening:
ben lee - cigarettes will kill you
oasis - wonderwall
powderfinger - my happiness
hanson - I will come to you (haha)
Craving:
micro bikini Body!!
Loving:
Uni! (NOT! stupid work)
Wearing:
a smile
Saying:
haha! What a tool!
holy fuckery!
awesome
Feeling:
The current mood of pinksugaris@hotmail.com at www.imood.com
1greenEYE Designs - modified by Me blogger online 2000-06 drink contact