Pink Sugar Princess
- Sunday, January 04, 2004
Jello..

Today we all woke up late and went into the city to use our respective tokens. I bought 2 romance books and then Ben and I went to spend his SDS token. We didn't find anything in the first of their 2 city stores we visited, so we got lunch and then went to the other, where he did find a blue sleeveless teeshirt that he liked, and I thought it was definately the best one we had seen.

We then got a bus down to circular quay and met up with mum and dad to have a drink at a little bar on the harbour side, called the opera bar, which is almost underneath the Opera House.

We walked back through the botanical gardens, and got an icecream to walk bak with.
Then we drove Ben home and I've been reading one of my new books since then. More later.





blogger powered
Photo

love Pinksugar

About

Name: Rosie
Nick: Pinksugar
DOB: 22/06/1985
Stars: Cancer
Likes: pink, clothes, shopping, music, coffee, books, cocktails, GLOW WORMS!
Hates: mean people, liars, zucchini, bolshy mothers
Career: Receptionist at Fitness First; at Uni doing Bsc/Ba - Natural History, Culture & Museum studies

Links
Including Blogs I read

Cute Overload
Little Things
LJC Blog
My Photo Blog
Very Pink




Ings
Reading:
Captivity Narrative Readings for Australian History
Listening:
ben lee - cigarettes will kill you
oasis - wonderwall
powderfinger - my happiness
hanson - I will come to you (haha)
Craving:
micro bikini Body!!
Loving:
Uni! (NOT! stupid work)
Wearing:
a smile
Saying:
haha! What a tool!
holy fuckery!
awesome
Feeling:
The current mood of pinksugaris@hotmail.com at www.imood.com
1greenEYE Designs - modified by Me blogger online 2000-06 drink contact