Pink Sugar Princess
My perfect date - Thursday, February 19, 2004
Today was relaxed and romantic. I got up late and Ben and I went to eat lunch at Randwick. Then we got the bus to the city where we got starbucks and walked down to circular quay. We checked out the NEXT huge boat in the harbour (I can't believe its been like 3 this week, I've only ever seen 1 in 18 years before this!) and then got the ferry to Darling harbour. We looked at the outside of home which is a night club we've heard a lot about. We were not particularly impressed but I can see us going and checking it out some weekend soon!

We wandered along until we got to paddie's markets and then Ben wanted to look for a new phone (being as his old one doesn't have a working 7 key!) We looked around and checked out the prices walking the length and bredth of the city, and finally went back to the Dick Smith Electronics store we looked at almost first! I still had such a nice day though, wandering around and stuff.

We came back and had dinner at my house and Benny is staying over tonight. Then Luke our friend and one of the managers at maccas rang and asked me to start at 8 tomorrow instead of 10. Back to reality...

Anyway, this is the star princess hamilton we saw on valentines day...






blogger powered
Photo

love Pinksugar

About

Name: Rosie
Nick: Pinksugar
DOB: 22/06/1985
Stars: Cancer
Likes: pink, clothes, shopping, music, coffee, books, cocktails, GLOW WORMS!
Hates: mean people, liars, zucchini, bolshy mothers
Career: Receptionist at Fitness First; at Uni doing Bsc/Ba - Natural History, Culture & Museum studies

Links
Including Blogs I read

Cute Overload
Little Things
LJC Blog
My Photo Blog
Very Pink




Ings
Reading:
Captivity Narrative Readings for Australian History
Listening:
ben lee - cigarettes will kill you
oasis - wonderwall
powderfinger - my happiness
hanson - I will come to you (haha)
Craving:
micro bikini Body!!
Loving:
Uni! (NOT! stupid work)
Wearing:
a smile
Saying:
haha! What a tool!
holy fuckery!
awesome
Feeling:
The current mood of pinksugaris@hotmail.com at www.imood.com
1greenEYE Designs - modified by Me blogger online 2000-06 drink contact