Pink Sugar Princess
- Monday, February 09, 2004
Ok.. so I went to the zoo with my mum on friday which was heaps of fun.. I took lots of pictures with my new digital camera, which I've put on my picture trail photo gallery for you to see! it was so hot, at least 30 degrees, and I thought that I would seriously die of heat stroke. Mum and I hid in the night house and the reptile house but eventually we had to move along. I love looking at all the animals, they're so cute and almost human sometimes. I got to stroke a snake too!

On the ferry home my face got really really burnt, but now its tanned so its all good.

Saturday ben and I went to look at the maccas store he is moving to, at the bondi junction interchange, and then we went to fox studios to look at the minimum 60% off sale, but didn't buy anything. We also went to the fox markets and looked at all the stuff and got cookies and ceam thickshakes [which are the best] from new zealand icecream.

So that was the weekend pretty much. Today I worked.





blogger powered
Photo

love Pinksugar

About

Name: Rosie
Nick: Pinksugar
DOB: 22/06/1985
Stars: Cancer
Likes: pink, clothes, shopping, music, coffee, books, cocktails, GLOW WORMS!
Hates: mean people, liars, zucchini, bolshy mothers
Career: Receptionist at Fitness First; at Uni doing Bsc/Ba - Natural History, Culture & Museum studies

Links
Including Blogs I read

Cute Overload
Little Things
LJC Blog
My Photo Blog
Very Pink




Ings
Reading:
Captivity Narrative Readings for Australian History
Listening:
ben lee - cigarettes will kill you
oasis - wonderwall
powderfinger - my happiness
hanson - I will come to you (haha)
Craving:
micro bikini Body!!
Loving:
Uni! (NOT! stupid work)
Wearing:
a smile
Saying:
haha! What a tool!
holy fuckery!
awesome
Feeling:
The current mood of pinksugaris@hotmail.com at www.imood.com
1greenEYE Designs - modified by Me blogger online 2000-06 drink contact