Pink Sugar Princess
Starbucks do not do *skim* - Sunday, February 29, 2004
Today was really unstructured. It was my first day off in a while which I really needed. The BF and I went and bought our weekly travel passes for uni and then tried to use them as much as possible!

We went to Circular quay and bought starbucks, went around to the Opera house (where some crazy people asked us to take their photos) and then got the bus back to randwick. I think I got burnt. We sat in the park for a while and took lots of digital photos before we went home (via another bus to the spot, which was totally unneccessary. But still!)

I put up a new pic of me which Ben (The BF) took today, and I've changed my layout a little bit, just details here and there.

TOMORROW IS MY FIRST DAY @ UNI! (*eep*) I'm a bit worried.. it's my first time getting there all by myself, but the worst part is... I'll be all alone! all day! and I need people! it's very intimidating, so wish me luck!

That is pretty much all my news at the moment... Sorry this is so unrelated and disjointed!





blogger powered
Photo

love Pinksugar

About

Name: Rosie
Nick: Pinksugar
DOB: 22/06/1985
Stars: Cancer
Likes: pink, clothes, shopping, music, coffee, books, cocktails, GLOW WORMS!
Hates: mean people, liars, zucchini, bolshy mothers
Career: Receptionist at Fitness First; at Uni doing Bsc/Ba - Natural History, Culture & Museum studies

Links
Including Blogs I read

Cute Overload
Little Things
LJC Blog
My Photo Blog
Very Pink




Ings
Reading:
Captivity Narrative Readings for Australian History
Listening:
ben lee - cigarettes will kill you
oasis - wonderwall
powderfinger - my happiness
hanson - I will come to you (haha)
Craving:
micro bikini Body!!
Loving:
Uni! (NOT! stupid work)
Wearing:
a smile
Saying:
haha! What a tool!
holy fuckery!
awesome
Feeling:
The current mood of pinksugaris@hotmail.com at www.imood.com
1greenEYE Designs - modified by Me blogger online 2000-06 drink contact