Pink Sugar Princess
- Thursday, February 12, 2004
Today it just seemed like the sun was coming out from behind a cloud.
I wore my new contact lenses and everything seemed so clear and clean and I realised that maybe I have been feeling so depressed over the last six or so months because I felt unattractive, which isn't surprising because my old contact lenses were so uncleanably dirty that they were dull looking. My eyes looked all sparkly and new today and I couldn't believe how different I felt.

My plan today was to go shopping for Ben's valentines day present, but maccas called me in and begged me to work. It's difficult for the manager to find people now school holidays are over and I guess that I felt bad for saying no when she's asked me to stay back or anything, so I said I would come in. I wouldn't have but it was late night shopping so I figured I could go after work.

I organised the first part of Ben's present via the internet and phone (I can't say what it is, he reads this!) and then after work I went into the city and bought the second part. I'm very pleased with it, although I dunno if he will like it. As soon as I saw it I felt and affinity with it, like it belonged. I had to buy it, it felt right - so I did.

So that was my day. I'm looking forward to valentines day, I really can't wait to see if he likes what I got him, I tried to put a lot of thought into it, and make it special and romantic.

what are you doing for valentines day? I hope that whatever it is it is special and memorable!





blogger powered
Photo

love Pinksugar

About

Name: Rosie
Nick: Pinksugar
DOB: 22/06/1985
Stars: Cancer
Likes: pink, clothes, shopping, music, coffee, books, cocktails, GLOW WORMS!
Hates: mean people, liars, zucchini, bolshy mothers
Career: Receptionist at Fitness First; at Uni doing Bsc/Ba - Natural History, Culture & Museum studies

Links
Including Blogs I read

Cute Overload
Little Things
LJC Blog
My Photo Blog
Very Pink




Ings
Reading:
Captivity Narrative Readings for Australian History
Listening:
ben lee - cigarettes will kill you
oasis - wonderwall
powderfinger - my happiness
hanson - I will come to you (haha)
Craving:
micro bikini Body!!
Loving:
Uni! (NOT! stupid work)
Wearing:
a smile
Saying:
haha! What a tool!
holy fuckery!
awesome
Feeling:
The current mood of pinksugaris@hotmail.com at www.imood.com
1greenEYE Designs - modified by Me blogger online 2000-06 drink contact