Pink Sugar Princess
Weekly Rant - Tuesday, February 24, 2004
Mkay, so here is my rant for today... what is WITH people who complain about having no money, blah di blah, "oh I'm so broke! it sucks!" when they refuse to actually search for a job! or... they go for one interview and give up.. OR!!! they only get jobs from their parent's friends?! I seem to know heaps of people like this and it's crazy! what the hell! it's like... quit bitching and get a job if you feel poor! and here is the bit that is the most frustrating.. I've offered them jobs! it's like, yes, I know, maccas, considered the lowest of the low... but if you don't have enough for a busfare... and the other thing! don't come whingeing to me when you don't have any money and all your friends have offered you jobs but they're 'not good enough for you' hmph. FRUSTRATING! down with cheap bastards who won't get jobs! lol.

That's my rant for today... apart from that, nothing exciting to say except the BF and me are having dinner tonight and I've got to drive my parents who are also going out to dinner, and then pick them up later. Oh what an exciting life I lead!





blogger powered
Photo

love Pinksugar

About

Name: Rosie
Nick: Pinksugar
DOB: 22/06/1985
Stars: Cancer
Likes: pink, clothes, shopping, music, coffee, books, cocktails, GLOW WORMS!
Hates: mean people, liars, zucchini, bolshy mothers
Career: Receptionist at Fitness First; at Uni doing Bsc/Ba - Natural History, Culture & Museum studies

Links
Including Blogs I read

Cute Overload
Little Things
LJC Blog
My Photo Blog
Very Pink




Ings
Reading:
Captivity Narrative Readings for Australian History
Listening:
ben lee - cigarettes will kill you
oasis - wonderwall
powderfinger - my happiness
hanson - I will come to you (haha)
Craving:
micro bikini Body!!
Loving:
Uni! (NOT! stupid work)
Wearing:
a smile
Saying:
haha! What a tool!
holy fuckery!
awesome
Feeling:
The current mood of pinksugaris@hotmail.com at www.imood.com
1greenEYE Designs - modified by Me blogger online 2000-06 drink contact