Pink Sugar Princess
Oldest-oldest friends rock. - Tuesday, March 02, 2004
Another busy day... it never seems to end! today was my day off from uni, so I worked from 8 til 2. The BF came up on my break before he had to go to uni and we talked and snuggled which always makes me feel so much better...

I came home from work and got changed so I could go out to meet my oldest oldest friend ever, Andria, who I've known since before I went to school! as per usual we talked about everything and anything, because we are both big talkers. She's going to go to Ireland for a year or so where she is going to study, and I'm going to miss her, but we organised to meet up for drinks this weekend. We only get together once every six months or so, but it feels like we were never appart.

We had coffee and a snack and then went our seperate ways home. Tomorrow I have uni again.. I have really high hopes for this class, it's ancient history, which was my favourite at school, so I'll be sooo upset if the lecturer is boring or anything! I'm trying not to look forward to it just in case. Ugh, such long entries reccently. Well that is all. For now anyway...





blogger powered
Photo

love Pinksugar

About

Name: Rosie
Nick: Pinksugar
DOB: 22/06/1985
Stars: Cancer
Likes: pink, clothes, shopping, music, coffee, books, cocktails, GLOW WORMS!
Hates: mean people, liars, zucchini, bolshy mothers
Career: Receptionist at Fitness First; at Uni doing Bsc/Ba - Natural History, Culture & Museum studies

Links
Including Blogs I read

Cute Overload
Little Things
LJC Blog
My Photo Blog
Very Pink




Ings
Reading:
Captivity Narrative Readings for Australian History
Listening:
ben lee - cigarettes will kill you
oasis - wonderwall
powderfinger - my happiness
hanson - I will come to you (haha)
Craving:
micro bikini Body!!
Loving:
Uni! (NOT! stupid work)
Wearing:
a smile
Saying:
haha! What a tool!
holy fuckery!
awesome
Feeling:
The current mood of pinksugaris@hotmail.com at www.imood.com
1greenEYE Designs - modified by Me blogger online 2000-06 drink contact