Pink Sugar Princess
the return of anaemia! - Wednesday, March 03, 2004
Today was my second day at uni, a 2 hour lecture on ancient egypt and archaeology. When it was finished, I went and met mum and we had lunch at centrepoint together beofre walking down to the quay so I could get coffee at starbucks and she could use the commonwealth bank that is attached to the starbucks down there. We walked along the front of the quay and got the bus home, stopping to buy some more stuff for uni that I needed.

I've been sleeping all afternoon again, it's worrying me, I can feel myself slipping back into my old anaemic must sleep now habits. Which MEANS... injections! Which suck. (It's pink liquid though, which is definately a plus! right? lol.)

So... any suggestions as to how to get out of the rut? I thougth I was eating more red meat! at least once a week now... oh well.





blogger powered
Photo

love Pinksugar

About

Name: Rosie
Nick: Pinksugar
DOB: 22/06/1985
Stars: Cancer
Likes: pink, clothes, shopping, music, coffee, books, cocktails, GLOW WORMS!
Hates: mean people, liars, zucchini, bolshy mothers
Career: Receptionist at Fitness First; at Uni doing Bsc/Ba - Natural History, Culture & Museum studies

Links
Including Blogs I read

Cute Overload
Little Things
LJC Blog
My Photo Blog
Very Pink




Ings
Reading:
Captivity Narrative Readings for Australian History
Listening:
ben lee - cigarettes will kill you
oasis - wonderwall
powderfinger - my happiness
hanson - I will come to you (haha)
Craving:
micro bikini Body!!
Loving:
Uni! (NOT! stupid work)
Wearing:
a smile
Saying:
haha! What a tool!
holy fuckery!
awesome
Feeling:
The current mood of pinksugaris@hotmail.com at www.imood.com
1greenEYE Designs - modified by Me blogger online 2000-06 drink contact