Pink Sugar Princess
So I'm moving to South America... - Wednesday, March 24, 2004
Today I was at uni and that was pretty ok, as per usual... This week all our lecturers have been giving closing type lectures because we're moving onto the next module, and that means new lecturers. After uni mum and I went shopping at eastgardens but STILL didn't find any shoes. I went out to dinner with some people at work at Mulligan's the food was excellent and afterwards we got our fortunes told by one of 2 psychics!

The psychic told me I'd continue and finish my course, with a slight change to it around year 2, and that I'd do something with the study of civilizations, and my job would be in South America or a country around there, but not in Australia. She also said she saw Ben and I's relationship as a long lasting one but that I should stop bossing him around (lol! that is so true.. sorry baby!) and that also my (deceased) grandmother spoke to her and she extends a hand of friendship to me. She also said she's looking after our family. Nice to know :)

It was interesting, a bit unnerving though. I'd definately go to one again, 10 mins is not very long to learn about your entire life! ptch...








blogger powered
Photo

love Pinksugar

About

Name: Rosie
Nick: Pinksugar
DOB: 22/06/1985
Stars: Cancer
Likes: pink, clothes, shopping, music, coffee, books, cocktails, GLOW WORMS!
Hates: mean people, liars, zucchini, bolshy mothers
Career: Receptionist at Fitness First; at Uni doing Bsc/Ba - Natural History, Culture & Museum studies

Links
Including Blogs I read

Cute Overload
Little Things
LJC Blog
My Photo Blog
Very Pink




Ings
Reading:
Captivity Narrative Readings for Australian History
Listening:
ben lee - cigarettes will kill you
oasis - wonderwall
powderfinger - my happiness
hanson - I will come to you (haha)
Craving:
micro bikini Body!!
Loving:
Uni! (NOT! stupid work)
Wearing:
a smile
Saying:
haha! What a tool!
holy fuckery!
awesome
Feeling:
The current mood of pinksugaris@hotmail.com at www.imood.com
1greenEYE Designs - modified by Me blogger online 2000-06 drink contact