Pink Sugar Princess
Yes, I said 3 work related meetings this week! - Friday, March 26, 2004
Today I'm in my comp prac. I've done everything and I asked the lady, she said that they don't really mark attendance and that I don't have to come if I've completed everything next time. Which is excellent, it totally sucks having to come here at 9:00(leaving my house at 7:00) and then doing nothing! ugh. Tonight, can you believe it, I have another work meeting. This one is for maccas, only an hour, but still, I have to say, 3 work related nights in one week is a bit much when you're only a casual/weekend worker!

I guess I wouldn't mind so much if I thought I would be doing these jobs 9-5 for the rest of my life. Saint's be praised I'm going to south america to do my job in the future, supposedly, LOL!

Mum suggested i go and see a psychic for my birthday if I want to. I think I might. It was really interesting, but not enough time, I thought. An hour would be much better than 10 mins. This arvo mum and I are planning the final shoe attack, looking in the city to see if we can find anything. There is pretty much no where else to look and I'm getting damn tired of looking anyway. I just really need some, is all! So that is all for now. I should really be doing some research for my 2 assignments, so I'll log off!





blogger powered
Photo

love Pinksugar

About

Name: Rosie
Nick: Pinksugar
DOB: 22/06/1985
Stars: Cancer
Likes: pink, clothes, shopping, music, coffee, books, cocktails, GLOW WORMS!
Hates: mean people, liars, zucchini, bolshy mothers
Career: Receptionist at Fitness First; at Uni doing Bsc/Ba - Natural History, Culture & Museum studies

Links
Including Blogs I read

Cute Overload
Little Things
LJC Blog
My Photo Blog
Very Pink




Ings
Reading:
Captivity Narrative Readings for Australian History
Listening:
ben lee - cigarettes will kill you
oasis - wonderwall
powderfinger - my happiness
hanson - I will come to you (haha)
Craving:
micro bikini Body!!
Loving:
Uni! (NOT! stupid work)
Wearing:
a smile
Saying:
haha! What a tool!
holy fuckery!
awesome
Feeling:
The current mood of pinksugaris@hotmail.com at www.imood.com
1greenEYE Designs - modified by Me blogger online 2000-06 drink contact