Pink Sugar Princess
Yes, I watched the piglet movie! - Monday, March 15, 2004
Last night Ben and I babysat our hairdresser's children in return for a free haircut! they're both under 3, so it was... interesting. The little one woke up and missed his mum but we got him to stop crying and both of them were asleep by the time their parents got home (which was a major achievement believe me!) they are really sweet kids so it was actually enjoyable. Today I had my ahst100 tute for the first time, and it was ok.. so that was my day. I've organised to get my haircut tomorrow so ben and I can go out for our anniversary. I dunno what I want, so I'm searching the internet looking for a nice style!

that's pretty much all for today...





blogger powered
Photo

love Pinksugar

About

Name: Rosie
Nick: Pinksugar
DOB: 22/06/1985
Stars: Cancer
Likes: pink, clothes, shopping, music, coffee, books, cocktails, GLOW WORMS!
Hates: mean people, liars, zucchini, bolshy mothers
Career: Receptionist at Fitness First; at Uni doing Bsc/Ba - Natural History, Culture & Museum studies

Links
Including Blogs I read

Cute Overload
Little Things
LJC Blog
My Photo Blog
Very Pink




Ings
Reading:
Captivity Narrative Readings for Australian History
Listening:
ben lee - cigarettes will kill you
oasis - wonderwall
powderfinger - my happiness
hanson - I will come to you (haha)
Craving:
micro bikini Body!!
Loving:
Uni! (NOT! stupid work)
Wearing:
a smile
Saying:
haha! What a tool!
holy fuckery!
awesome
Feeling:
The current mood of pinksugaris@hotmail.com at www.imood.com
1greenEYE Designs - modified by Me blogger online 2000-06 drink contact