Pink Sugar Princess
Another Busy Doing Nothing [BDN] Week - Thursday, April 15, 2004
Hey guys.. so I haven't posted all week! I've been busy! so, Tuesday was Anna's birthday. She and I went to see Win A Date With Tad Hamilton which was pretty predictable but still good. Then we had a walk in Centenial park and she dropped me off at Randwick so I could go to my Safety Team Meeting. When that finished I went home and Anna's boyfriend came over for dinner. We opened her birthday presents before he came and most of the stuff that she got was to help her teach. We had dinner, and I actually went to bed pretty early.

On wednesday, I went looking for that top, again, but we didn't find it and when I rang around the stores that were supposed to stock it, they hadn't got it - I guess I'll have to buy it online *sigh* anyway.. today I slept in and then I met mum in the city. We walked down to circular quay after having some lunch and had starbucks down there. We walked up through the botanical gardens, then back to circular quay and got a bus home.

I drove over the the BF's and we had dinner at a little Italian restaurant in Coogee. We got some videos out from the video store and I'm at his house right now, writing. So that was my week. I hope you're all having a good week! talk later!

Labels: , ,






blogger powered
Photo

love Pinksugar

About

Name: Rosie
Nick: Pinksugar
DOB: 22/06/1985
Stars: Cancer
Likes: pink, clothes, shopping, music, coffee, books, cocktails, GLOW WORMS!
Hates: mean people, liars, zucchini, bolshy mothers
Career: Receptionist at Fitness First; at Uni doing Bsc/Ba - Natural History, Culture & Museum studies

Links
Including Blogs I read

Cute Overload
Little Things
LJC Blog
My Photo Blog
Very Pink




Ings
Reading:
Captivity Narrative Readings for Australian History
Listening:
ben lee - cigarettes will kill you
oasis - wonderwall
powderfinger - my happiness
hanson - I will come to you (haha)
Craving:
micro bikini Body!!
Loving:
Uni! (NOT! stupid work)
Wearing:
a smile
Saying:
haha! What a tool!
holy fuckery!
awesome
Feeling:
The current mood of pinksugaris@hotmail.com at www.imood.com
1greenEYE Designs - modified by Me blogger online 2000-06 drink contact