Pink Sugar Princess
Easter Long Weekend!! - Monday, April 12, 2004
Today someone at work tried to put a 2 meter plus tree into their 2 door hatch. Weird. Like, that is so going to work! they drove with it out the window. (Isn't that illegal?!)

Appart from that.. ugh. Let's not talk about today! work sucked! It's Anna's birthday tomorrow! are we all excited?! yes we are! yay, go Anna!

Well. That's it. I can't even remember what happened this weekend! actually... I can. Saturday, I worked, then we went out with some of the BF's Orange friends. Ben slept over and on sunday, we had an egg hunt, exchanged eggs and then the BF and I went out to the city and did not much. We went to market city, and stuff. I stayed over at the BF's and this morning I went to work. And that was my Easter Long Weekend!

Labels: , , ,






blogger powered
Photo

love Pinksugar

About

Name: Rosie
Nick: Pinksugar
DOB: 22/06/1985
Stars: Cancer
Likes: pink, clothes, shopping, music, coffee, books, cocktails, GLOW WORMS!
Hates: mean people, liars, zucchini, bolshy mothers
Career: Receptionist at Fitness First; at Uni doing Bsc/Ba - Natural History, Culture & Museum studies

Links
Including Blogs I read

Cute Overload
Little Things
LJC Blog
My Photo Blog
Very Pink




Ings
Reading:
Captivity Narrative Readings for Australian History
Listening:
ben lee - cigarettes will kill you
oasis - wonderwall
powderfinger - my happiness
hanson - I will come to you (haha)
Craving:
micro bikini Body!!
Loving:
Uni! (NOT! stupid work)
Wearing:
a smile
Saying:
haha! What a tool!
holy fuckery!
awesome
Feeling:
The current mood of pinksugaris@hotmail.com at www.imood.com
1greenEYE Designs - modified by Me blogger online 2000-06 drink contact