Pink Sugar Princess
Juicy Couture has an Australian Store! - Wednesday, April 07, 2004
SO? what has happened since monday?

On tuesday at work they taught me back area! so now I can make burgers AND sell them! which is definately snaps for my resume, right? LOL. It was a lot of fun, cos I've never done any other type of job appart from customer service, in the four years I've been working for!

what else? the search for the top continues. I could buy it on ebay, but I don't want to commit that much money and wonder for a week whether it's worth it, then wait another six weeks minimum for it to arrive. What if I decide I don't like it in that time! so I'm still looking in the shops for it. It will be too cold to wear it soon anyway, but I WANT THAT TOP. That's it. I'm going to see if I can get it in the Juicy Couture store in Alexandria soon, so that should be fun. I can't believe how cheap juicy couture can be, even though celebrities buy it! Gwenyth Paltrow, Brittany Spears and Cameron Diaz! (if that is any reccommendation, lol!)

Anyway... I got my essay finished in really good time, and instead of being under word limit, I actually had to cut it down from 500 words over. It's finished now, so as soon as I hand it in I'm sooo on holiday! 2 weeks free! in celebration, I'm going to buy myself some earrings tomorrow afternoon, I think. And look for the top. LOL!

so that was my week. Tomorrow I've got Comp lecture. I'll have to find a book to take with me again...

Labels: ,






blogger powered
Photo

love Pinksugar

About

Name: Rosie
Nick: Pinksugar
DOB: 22/06/1985
Stars: Cancer
Likes: pink, clothes, shopping, music, coffee, books, cocktails, GLOW WORMS!
Hates: mean people, liars, zucchini, bolshy mothers
Career: Receptionist at Fitness First; at Uni doing Bsc/Ba - Natural History, Culture & Museum studies

Links
Including Blogs I read

Cute Overload
Little Things
LJC Blog
My Photo Blog
Very Pink




Ings
Reading:
Captivity Narrative Readings for Australian History
Listening:
ben lee - cigarettes will kill you
oasis - wonderwall
powderfinger - my happiness
hanson - I will come to you (haha)
Craving:
micro bikini Body!!
Loving:
Uni! (NOT! stupid work)
Wearing:
a smile
Saying:
haha! What a tool!
holy fuckery!
awesome
Feeling:
The current mood of pinksugaris@hotmail.com at www.imood.com
1greenEYE Designs - modified by Me blogger online 2000-06 drink contact