Pink Sugar Princess
No chicken soup, but he did walk me home! - Wednesday, April 21, 2004
Hey everyone...

I took this photo at uni... it just sums up how I feel about it, it's so peaceful and beautiful, I love my uni a lot! and I love these leaves! anyway, I just felt like posting today, nothing exciting happened... I got called in to work early, and then I went home sick. The funny thing is.. I prolly would have felt ok if I'd gone to work at the normal time! I felt really bad when I woke up but by the time they got someone to replace me, I felt a lot better. (But, just for the record, still bad! lol)

Anyway, tomorrow mum and I are going to go somewhere together: either the aquarium or the powerhouse. Whichever one we don't go to, I promised I would go to with the BF. I dunno. I know how much he loves the aquarium, but we haven't been to the powerhouse museum together before. I think he'd like it. Well, we'll see! I'll take my digital camera with me either way! yay! anyway, that was all that happened today, the BF walked home with me and made sure I was ok and in bed. What a sweetie!

So that was today. And finally, the picture....

Labels: , , ,






blogger powered
Photo

love Pinksugar

About

Name: Rosie
Nick: Pinksugar
DOB: 22/06/1985
Stars: Cancer
Likes: pink, clothes, shopping, music, coffee, books, cocktails, GLOW WORMS!
Hates: mean people, liars, zucchini, bolshy mothers
Career: Receptionist at Fitness First; at Uni doing Bsc/Ba - Natural History, Culture & Museum studies

Links
Including Blogs I read

Cute Overload
Little Things
LJC Blog
My Photo Blog
Very Pink




Ings
Reading:
Captivity Narrative Readings for Australian History
Listening:
ben lee - cigarettes will kill you
oasis - wonderwall
powderfinger - my happiness
hanson - I will come to you (haha)
Craving:
micro bikini Body!!
Loving:
Uni! (NOT! stupid work)
Wearing:
a smile
Saying:
haha! What a tool!
holy fuckery!
awesome
Feeling:
The current mood of pinksugaris@hotmail.com at www.imood.com
1greenEYE Designs - modified by Me blogger online 2000-06 drink contact