Pink Sugar Princess
The long, long weekened - Wednesday, June 16, 2004
Hello! Omg I haven't posted in ages! so what has been happening in the crazy, kooky pink world of me? The long weekend is over, and now I feel tireder than before!

Friday afternoon I went to Matt's house for the first time, and it was really nice! I met their cat and their dog, and his mum again, and his dad as well! they have a lovely house and it will be good when I've talked to them more! I hope they like me... friday night we went to Crowsnest, and Matt and I had dinner in a really nice italian restaurant before going a few doors up the road to the Stoned Crow where James works for a couple of free drinks and pool! I was sooo tired that we went home by midnight. I had to get up at 6:00 am to do my comp practical that morning!
Saturday I worked at the garden centre and it was soooooo cold! I thought I would freeze! I was ok after 2 lift plus, 1 V, and a machiato and a latte though. Saturday night I went out for starbucks with Celia and we met up with Duff and Jordan. We went home pretty early then too.
Sunday ended up being pretty quiet, I did not much all day, and sunday night Mattski and I went to Coogee beach to the cushion bar and stuff, which was a really nice evening - they have great cocktails!
Monday was the public holiday and I worked! it was really really tiring, but I'm loving the thought of the money it will bring in! monday night mum, dad and I went to see harry potter 3 at the ritz! it was really good! not really much like the book but I still loved it.
Tuesday I worked at Maccas and I had to keep swapping from front and back areas because it was busy and people kept doing weird shifts or having odd break times, leaving us without enough front or back staff. Mum and I had coffee when I finished and we bumped into Janna and Marija at Gloria Jeans, which was cool! I haven't seen them in ages! Mum convinced me to buy some pink shoes on the way home, and they're pretty cool!

Today I studied - there is so much to remember for ancient! anyway, that's all for now. God, I've been so busy! It's less than a week til my birthday! after that its pretty much holidays for 5 weeks, so I'm really looking forward to the break and the opportunity to make some money! Anyway, more later! *kiss*

Labels: , , ,



3 comments

3 Comments:

Great work!
[url=http://fecumbdt.com/lfii/xysd.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://bgkjlrrh.com/gwhz/elcm.html]Cool site[/url]

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 03 September, 2006  

Great work!
My homepage | Please visit

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 03 September, 2006  

Nice site!
http://fecumbdt.com/lfii/xysd.html | http://ysvazqvv.com/fqay/adxa.html

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 03 September, 2006  

Post a Comment

3 comment(s):

Great work!
[url=http://fecumbdt.com/lfii/xysd.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://bgkjlrrh.com/gwhz/elcm.html]Cool site[/url]

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 03 September, 2006  

Great work!
My homepage | Please visit

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 03 September, 2006  

Nice site!
http://fecumbdt.com/lfii/xysd.html | http://ysvazqvv.com/fqay/adxa.html

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 03 September, 2006  

Post a comment

<< Home




blogger powered
Photo

love Pinksugar

About

Name: Rosie
Nick: Pinksugar
DOB: 22/06/1985
Stars: Cancer
Likes: pink, clothes, shopping, music, coffee, books, cocktails, GLOW WORMS!
Hates: mean people, liars, zucchini, bolshy mothers
Career: Receptionist at Fitness First; at Uni doing Bsc/Ba - Natural History, Culture & Museum studies

Links
Including Blogs I read

Cute Overload
Little Things
LJC Blog
My Photo Blog
Very Pink




Ings
Reading:
Captivity Narrative Readings for Australian History
Listening:
ben lee - cigarettes will kill you
oasis - wonderwall
powderfinger - my happiness
hanson - I will come to you (haha)
Craving:
micro bikini Body!!
Loving:
Uni! (NOT! stupid work)
Wearing:
a smile
Saying:
haha! What a tool!
holy fuckery!
awesome
Feeling:
The current mood of pinksugaris@hotmail.com at www.imood.com
1greenEYE Designs - modified by Me blogger online 2000-06 drink contact