Pink Sugar Princess
The Goss - Monday, July 05, 2004
Hey all.. I've figured out that if I don't know how to look at something, I don't make a post until after I've figured out what happened. So that explains my lack of posts!

what's been up recently? Not much... exams are over and I haven't had my all nighter yet, but I'll get around to it.

This week has been very emotionally draining. I had in-family arguments, and in-friend bitches, and I really don't know what to do apart from hibernate for a couple of weeks.

It's so hard, Ben and I both want to know what we've been doing with other people, just to see, but we can't ask each other straight out without looking jealous. I just hope that whoever he is with and whatever he is doing he's happy, because he's a lovely person.

Last weekend, Luke, our manager and friend from maccas had his birthday party and it was a bit uncomfortable with some people not knowing that we had broken up and all these rumours flying around, but we had a bit of a showdown, and we're friends now.

This weekened, I went to Janna's party at the rocks - it was really nice and I got to see some people from school that I hadn't seen in ages, but there seemed to be a bit of tension in the air, that made it less good. And Matt got a cramp, but it's better now.

I saw Mattski today, and we just wandered around and had a really really nice day together. I'm working tomorrow and I'm not really looking forward to it, cos I got open. Anyway, that's all the news I can cram in one entry, so love you all, and more later. ~kiss~

BTW, check out the photos from my birthday:


::me with my cake handling utensils!::


:: Matt's uber cool wrapping on my birthday present prior to my ripping it open ::

AND from SAT night:



:: Before Janna's party ::



:: I look like a bitch ::

Labels: ,



0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home




blogger powered
Photo

love Pinksugar

About

Name: Rosie
Nick: Pinksugar
DOB: 22/06/1985
Stars: Cancer
Likes: pink, clothes, shopping, music, coffee, books, cocktails, GLOW WORMS!
Hates: mean people, liars, zucchini, bolshy mothers
Career: Receptionist at Fitness First; at Uni doing Bsc/Ba - Natural History, Culture & Museum studies

Links
Including Blogs I read

Cute Overload
Little Things
LJC Blog
My Photo Blog
Very Pink




Ings
Reading:
Captivity Narrative Readings for Australian History
Listening:
ben lee - cigarettes will kill you
oasis - wonderwall
powderfinger - my happiness
hanson - I will come to you (haha)
Craving:
micro bikini Body!!
Loving:
Uni! (NOT! stupid work)
Wearing:
a smile
Saying:
haha! What a tool!
holy fuckery!
awesome
Feeling:
The current mood of pinksugaris@hotmail.com at www.imood.com
1greenEYE Designs - modified by Me blogger online 2000-06 drink contact