Pink Sugar Princess
The mega uber big shopping centre - Saturday, July 10, 2004
Hello hello...

today our whole family went over to the new bondi junction shopping complex, which is pretty big and full of HEAPS of expensive useless stores where you'd never buy stuff! there were a few stores that looked useable, and the food court was unbelieveably good looking! it looks out over the harbour, but it was just really classy somehow. We couldn't get room in there however, so we had coffee in a cafe overlooking the street in one of those corridors connecting 2 buildings, which was nice.

What else? last night we went out to the city, Celia, my sister Anna, Matt and I, just to cheers and paddy mcguires. Matt and I fell asleep when we got back and so he didn't get home til like 7 am and he was supposed to get home early so I don't think his parents were too happy. Ooops!

Tomorrow I'm working at 8:30, so I won't really have much to say if I post, will I?


0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home




blogger powered
Photo

love Pinksugar

About

Name: Rosie
Nick: Pinksugar
DOB: 22/06/1985
Stars: Cancer
Likes: pink, clothes, shopping, music, coffee, books, cocktails, GLOW WORMS!
Hates: mean people, liars, zucchini, bolshy mothers
Career: Receptionist at Fitness First; at Uni doing Bsc/Ba - Natural History, Culture & Museum studies

Links
Including Blogs I read

Cute Overload
Little Things
LJC Blog
My Photo Blog
Very Pink




Ings
Reading:
Captivity Narrative Readings for Australian History
Listening:
ben lee - cigarettes will kill you
oasis - wonderwall
powderfinger - my happiness
hanson - I will come to you (haha)
Craving:
micro bikini Body!!
Loving:
Uni! (NOT! stupid work)
Wearing:
a smile
Saying:
haha! What a tool!
holy fuckery!
awesome
Feeling:
The current mood of pinksugaris@hotmail.com at www.imood.com
1greenEYE Designs - modified by Me blogger online 2000-06 drink contact