Pink Sugar Princess
Over on the North Shore... In SNIVES - Wednesday, July 07, 2004
Hey guys.. I am SO tired.. I had a pretty big day actually, so no surprise!

I drove over to Matt's this morning and we sat in the sun with his cat, drinking Milo and keeping his gorgeous cat molly from getting over the fence to beat up the siamese next door!

We finally headed out to Chatswood chase and spent time drinking coffee with one of Mattski's school friends, which was nice - she's the first one I've met!

after that we got chicken from down the road from his house, sitting eating in the car with the rain pouring down (first rain in what? six months?!)

we went back to Matt's house, at icecream and peaches and then I slept for 2 or so hours.. I was really, really tired.

I came home after that and now I'm waiting for him to call. Tired. Meh. Nightie night all..

Labels: , ,



0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home




blogger powered
Photo

love Pinksugar

About

Name: Rosie
Nick: Pinksugar
DOB: 22/06/1985
Stars: Cancer
Likes: pink, clothes, shopping, music, coffee, books, cocktails, GLOW WORMS!
Hates: mean people, liars, zucchini, bolshy mothers
Career: Receptionist at Fitness First; at Uni doing Bsc/Ba - Natural History, Culture & Museum studies

Links
Including Blogs I read

Cute Overload
Little Things
LJC Blog
My Photo Blog
Very Pink




Ings
Reading:
Captivity Narrative Readings for Australian History
Listening:
ben lee - cigarettes will kill you
oasis - wonderwall
powderfinger - my happiness
hanson - I will come to you (haha)
Craving:
micro bikini Body!!
Loving:
Uni! (NOT! stupid work)
Wearing:
a smile
Saying:
haha! What a tool!
holy fuckery!
awesome
Feeling:
The current mood of pinksugaris@hotmail.com at www.imood.com
1greenEYE Designs - modified by Me blogger online 2000-06 drink contact