Pink Sugar Princess
Back to Maq. - Monday, August 02, 2004
So today was the first day back at uni, and I was worried there would be none of my usual lecture friends in them, but I've been lucky! there is only one class so far which none of my friends are in, and that has a guy from one of my previous prac classes. Granted, I don't know his name, but... I KNOW him, lol. In fact, most of my friends are in the same prac and tut times as me! yay!

I've got some good lecturers for 2 of my subjects, but because they're very similar subjects, I think I'm going to have difficulty telling them appart!

What else went up today? not much! I drank copious amounts of coffee, rolled around in the grass because it was sunny, slept on the bus home, almost missed my stop both on the bus to the city, and from there to randwick...

Ah, uni. I hadn't realised how I'd missed it!

I did this personality disorder diagnosis test! here are my results!:

Disorder Rating
Paranoid: Moderate
Schizoid: Low
Schizotypal: Moderate
Antisocial: Low
Borderline: Moderate
Histrionic: High
Narcissistic: Low
Avoidant: Low
Dependent: Moderate
Obsessive-Compulsive: High

lol. Ouch! I am NOT histrionic! I would say I was dependent and yeah, probably borderline too. Lol. Definately obsessive compulsive. The pink, the coffee, anyone? lol.


0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home




blogger powered
Photo

love Pinksugar

About

Name: Rosie
Nick: Pinksugar
DOB: 22/06/1985
Stars: Cancer
Likes: pink, clothes, shopping, music, coffee, books, cocktails, GLOW WORMS!
Hates: mean people, liars, zucchini, bolshy mothers
Career: Receptionist at Fitness First; at Uni doing Bsc/Ba - Natural History, Culture & Museum studies

Links
Including Blogs I read

Cute Overload
Little Things
LJC Blog
My Photo Blog
Very Pink




Ings
Reading:
Captivity Narrative Readings for Australian History
Listening:
ben lee - cigarettes will kill you
oasis - wonderwall
powderfinger - my happiness
hanson - I will come to you (haha)
Craving:
micro bikini Body!!
Loving:
Uni! (NOT! stupid work)
Wearing:
a smile
Saying:
haha! What a tool!
holy fuckery!
awesome
Feeling:
The current mood of pinksugaris@hotmail.com at www.imood.com
1greenEYE Designs - modified by Me blogger online 2000-06 drink contact