Pink Sugar Princess
Randomosity - Wednesday, August 25, 2004
Hey guys... I've been working pretty hard on our group-and-individual geology assignments, and subsidising this with a lot of internet chat and southern comfort. I spent most of the weekend semi-hungover after my 2 big all nighters.. (haha.. is 12 considered an all-nighter?)

Since the previous post, I've obviously bitched to the max to all my uni friends, and we're all heartily sick of the topic, so we won't be mentioning it again. Matt and I spoke about it and have agreed to never speak of it... ever!

Tomorrow I get to hand this damn thing in, and then I've only got my marine geoscience assignment on the cards for a while! and guess what! I got a credit for my ancient history tutorial work.. thats pretty good! it means that I have another 3 trys to get a distinction and high distinction!

Yesterday I went on a bit of a spree, and bought lipgloss, shampoo, conditioner, hair volumiser... and I maintain I needed them!

current beauty treatments I need:

- eyelash tint.. (ok, so not essential, but I LIKE getting it done!)
- eyebrow shape (like, ew, definately becoming more and more essential!)
- I'd love to go over to one of my girlfriends houses and get someone to do my hair and makeup and everything, then go out and party all night. Any volunteers for this weekend? :D

Our class for geology is going on an excursion to Newcastle in October! I'm so stoked, we're all going in Sarah's car, or Aimee's car, and making it into a total roadtrip! 4 girls, 2 days on the road, we'll have to do the calculations for how much clothing and alcohol we'll need! the coolest bit is that we get to take any fossils we find home! and it costs only $30 for accomodation. Let's just avoid asking what standard of accomodation that will be, ok? good!

Tomorrow is my early class, so I'm going to go to bed now! nightie night!


0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home




blogger powered
Photo

love Pinksugar

About

Name: Rosie
Nick: Pinksugar
DOB: 22/06/1985
Stars: Cancer
Likes: pink, clothes, shopping, music, coffee, books, cocktails, GLOW WORMS!
Hates: mean people, liars, zucchini, bolshy mothers
Career: Receptionist at Fitness First; at Uni doing Bsc/Ba - Natural History, Culture & Museum studies

Links
Including Blogs I read

Cute Overload
Little Things
LJC Blog
My Photo Blog
Very Pink




Ings
Reading:
Captivity Narrative Readings for Australian History
Listening:
ben lee - cigarettes will kill you
oasis - wonderwall
powderfinger - my happiness
hanson - I will come to you (haha)
Craving:
micro bikini Body!!
Loving:
Uni! (NOT! stupid work)
Wearing:
a smile
Saying:
haha! What a tool!
holy fuckery!
awesome
Feeling:
The current mood of pinksugaris@hotmail.com at www.imood.com
1greenEYE Designs - modified by Me blogger online 2000-06 drink contact