Pink Sugar Princess
the BUG - Sunday, September 05, 2004
Hey guys!

So the weekend shaped up to be pretty big, but not exactly as I had thought..

Thursday night I came down with something and so on friday I called in sick for work, which really sucked because I can't afford to do that! Matt came over and we chose some videos and sat around and watched them. Very quietly because I was so sick I could barely move! We saw lost in translation and it was really good, the style is a bit disjointed which makes it a bit hard to follow but it's still enjoyable.

Saturday I felt better, but absolutely starving because I hadn't eaten since thursday night. I got out to Narabeen via bus and that was cool, seeing all my uni friends and stuff. We ended up sitting around on this rock platform cracking rocks open with my pick looking for fossils.. which we did actually find, although they weren't really all that exciting, but still! They were real fossils!

I got home and had to sit down for a couple of hours, I was really really shagged. (On a rock, as Sarah would say!) I was that tired and it took me ages before I felt ready get changed for Mum's birthday dinner.

We opened all her presents and then went out for dinner at an italian restaurant in the rocks called Amo Roma which was very nice.. I didn't feel like I could do it justice, since I was still recovering. On the way out of the restaurant, we saw it was pissing down, and absolutely freezing, and when we got home, there was hail banked up on the front step! I pretty much went straight to bed. Today, father's day, Dad and Anna felt awful, poor things. I think there must be some bug going around, because when Matt came around with my phone that he took home by accident on friday night (my fault) he didn't feel so well either! poor baby.

I pretty much went back to bed, even though I felt fine after he left. I decided to have a quiet day getting better, procrastinating about doing work and tidying my increasingly revolting bedroom.

So thats been the weekend. I really hope I can get some work done tomorrow and this week, we've got major essays due and I'm worried because I haven't started! eep! anyway, have a good week!


0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home




blogger powered
Photo

love Pinksugar

About

Name: Rosie
Nick: Pinksugar
DOB: 22/06/1985
Stars: Cancer
Likes: pink, clothes, shopping, music, coffee, books, cocktails, GLOW WORMS!
Hates: mean people, liars, zucchini, bolshy mothers
Career: Receptionist at Fitness First; at Uni doing Bsc/Ba - Natural History, Culture & Museum studies

Links
Including Blogs I read

Cute Overload
Little Things
LJC Blog
My Photo Blog
Very Pink




Ings
Reading:
Captivity Narrative Readings for Australian History
Listening:
ben lee - cigarettes will kill you
oasis - wonderwall
powderfinger - my happiness
hanson - I will come to you (haha)
Craving:
micro bikini Body!!
Loving:
Uni! (NOT! stupid work)
Wearing:
a smile
Saying:
haha! What a tool!
holy fuckery!
awesome
Feeling:
The current mood of pinksugaris@hotmail.com at www.imood.com
1greenEYE Designs - modified by Me blogger online 2000-06 drink contact