Pink Sugar Princess
Reccent purchases - Monday, September 20, 2004
So today was the first day of my mid semester break *cheers* So.. in celebration, mum and I went to eastgardens and did a bit of shopping.. had some coffee...

And since I was in a crafty mood, I went to officeworks and bought some transfer paper and decorated some underwear! they look really cute but to get the transfer to stick, I had to wait so long that there were slight burn marks. Hopefully they will come out when I wash them tomorrow. There was a really cute camisole top to match!

And I blame this sudden overwhelming urge to make something.. personalized underwear or cookies or SOMETHING.. to LJC blog and her craft page! see to your right >>>

Ah, I love my new undies. So cute! and hey, I have another purchase! everyone at uni is wearing those black "fuck me" bracelets! and I wanted to get in on the act.. but I din want black ones.. so I bought a bunch for hardly anything in 3 graded colours.. pink, pale pink and transparent, all with silver sparkles in! ah, the joys of the kids department. They look really groovy and they cost hardly anything! yay!




0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home




blogger powered
Photo

love Pinksugar

About

Name: Rosie
Nick: Pinksugar
DOB: 22/06/1985
Stars: Cancer
Likes: pink, clothes, shopping, music, coffee, books, cocktails, GLOW WORMS!
Hates: mean people, liars, zucchini, bolshy mothers
Career: Receptionist at Fitness First; at Uni doing Bsc/Ba - Natural History, Culture & Museum studies

Links
Including Blogs I read

Cute Overload
Little Things
LJC Blog
My Photo Blog
Very Pink




Ings
Reading:
Captivity Narrative Readings for Australian History
Listening:
ben lee - cigarettes will kill you
oasis - wonderwall
powderfinger - my happiness
hanson - I will come to you (haha)
Craving:
micro bikini Body!!
Loving:
Uni! (NOT! stupid work)
Wearing:
a smile
Saying:
haha! What a tool!
holy fuckery!
awesome
Feeling:
The current mood of pinksugaris@hotmail.com at www.imood.com
1greenEYE Designs - modified by Me blogger online 2000-06 drink contact