Pink Sugar Princess
Sleep talk and Pancakes - Sunday, September 19, 2004
So last night after we got back to my house from Pancakes on the rocks, with Janna and Manuel, Celia, Marija and Jasmine, I was rapidly falling asleep and Matt was talking to me. The conversation went something like this: [M=Matt R=Rosie]

M: Have you ever counted all your clothes before?
R: Hell no, It'd really scare me.
M: uh, ok..
R: kind of like that guy that counted all the rivets in the Eiffel tower
M: someone did that?
R: yeah some dickhead did.
M: how many were there?
R: I dunno!
[pause]
R: but his mum couldn't talk about it because *mumble mumble mumble* his legs got bitten off

shortly after this I woke up and Matt told me what I said and I pissed myself laughing. I have no idea where any of that came from!

Pancakes on the rocks was great though, I got what I always get, bananarama! it has the butterscotch sauce and icecream so it's my favourite!
It was also really good seeing Janna again, and Marija, I haven't seen them in ages. The bad part is that I lost one of my contact lenses this morning! so tomorrow I have to go and get another one to replace it. Hopefully they won't have to order it in because I don't want to wear my glasses all the time! cross your fingers for me!



0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home




blogger powered
Photo

love Pinksugar

About

Name: Rosie
Nick: Pinksugar
DOB: 22/06/1985
Stars: Cancer
Likes: pink, clothes, shopping, music, coffee, books, cocktails, GLOW WORMS!
Hates: mean people, liars, zucchini, bolshy mothers
Career: Receptionist at Fitness First; at Uni doing Bsc/Ba - Natural History, Culture & Museum studies

Links
Including Blogs I read

Cute Overload
Little Things
LJC Blog
My Photo Blog
Very Pink




Ings
Reading:
Captivity Narrative Readings for Australian History
Listening:
ben lee - cigarettes will kill you
oasis - wonderwall
powderfinger - my happiness
hanson - I will come to you (haha)
Craving:
micro bikini Body!!
Loving:
Uni! (NOT! stupid work)
Wearing:
a smile
Saying:
haha! What a tool!
holy fuckery!
awesome
Feeling:
The current mood of pinksugaris@hotmail.com at www.imood.com
1greenEYE Designs - modified by Me blogger online 2000-06 drink contact