Pink Sugar Princess
[unwelcome?] blast from the past - Tuesday, September 14, 2004
Hey guys.. so yesterday was really weird!

I stopped off after uni to get my roster and Luke was working so I said hi etc etc.. anyway, when I left, standing at the bus stop was the EX ex.. my first boyfriend who I haven't spoken to since.. we broke up, around 2 years ago. Its been a mutual agreement that we act like we don't know each other. Anyway, I didn't notice him, I was looking in a shop window, but he saw meand called me over and KISSED ME ON THE CHEEK! weird. Anyway, we had a 'catch up' session and it was just odd. I stood there thinking, I can't believe I went out with this guy.. so weird.

I guess that since we finally broke up, I spent a lot of time feeling really resentful of him for all the things I put up with, and how much I loved him which he didn't reciprocate, so speaking to him was really a kind of (I know its cliche!) closure, and I'm really quite relieved, its like now I can let go properly, although still disturbed that he kissed my cheek. Thats just WACK!

On a side note, my clothes smell like Matt. And as I should be doing my major palaeontology essay, I'm stopping now!



0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home




blogger powered
Photo

love Pinksugar

About

Name: Rosie
Nick: Pinksugar
DOB: 22/06/1985
Stars: Cancer
Likes: pink, clothes, shopping, music, coffee, books, cocktails, GLOW WORMS!
Hates: mean people, liars, zucchini, bolshy mothers
Career: Receptionist at Fitness First; at Uni doing Bsc/Ba - Natural History, Culture & Museum studies

Links
Including Blogs I read

Cute Overload
Little Things
LJC Blog
My Photo Blog
Very Pink




Ings
Reading:
Captivity Narrative Readings for Australian History
Listening:
ben lee - cigarettes will kill you
oasis - wonderwall
powderfinger - my happiness
hanson - I will come to you (haha)
Craving:
micro bikini Body!!
Loving:
Uni! (NOT! stupid work)
Wearing:
a smile
Saying:
haha! What a tool!
holy fuckery!
awesome
Feeling:
The current mood of pinksugaris@hotmail.com at www.imood.com
1greenEYE Designs - modified by Me blogger online 2000-06 drink contact