Pink Sugar Princess
The randimosity of Caffiene @ Teascapes - Sunday, October 10, 2004
Hey guys.. Last time I posted was all of an ages ago! so here I am with all the latest and [not neccesarily] greatest!

Saturday was pretty boring, I didn't really do much, just lay around the house sleeping and pretending to read notes for various subjects.. I went out for dessert and coffee with Jasmine at Bistro St. Pauls. I went to bed pretty early....

Then today I worked 8:30-5:00 and it was so unbelievably busy. Tonight Celia Jasmine and I went for dinner at teascapes [with much caffiene in coffee and coke!] and Celia and I tried our best to restrain ourselves from being rude to Jas's dickhead ex. Boyfriend.. no one treats my friends like that and expects me to be nice to them! but I did my best... which perhaps wasn't that good.. I feel bad now! lol.

Sooo tomorrow it's back to uni and I'm really hoping I remember to take my camera with me, because in lane cove, on my bus ride is the most BEAUTIFUL 500 metres of the biggest azaelia bushes I've ever seen, which are totally covered in pink, white and purple flowers. Like, there is no green. Hopefully they're still there, and I can get a photo. I might even get off the bus just so I can take a photo, they're so gorgeous! anyway, night for now!


0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home




blogger powered
Photo

love Pinksugar

About

Name: Rosie
Nick: Pinksugar
DOB: 22/06/1985
Stars: Cancer
Likes: pink, clothes, shopping, music, coffee, books, cocktails, GLOW WORMS!
Hates: mean people, liars, zucchini, bolshy mothers
Career: Receptionist at Fitness First; at Uni doing Bsc/Ba - Natural History, Culture & Museum studies

Links
Including Blogs I read

Cute Overload
Little Things
LJC Blog
My Photo Blog
Very Pink




Ings
Reading:
Captivity Narrative Readings for Australian History
Listening:
ben lee - cigarettes will kill you
oasis - wonderwall
powderfinger - my happiness
hanson - I will come to you (haha)
Craving:
micro bikini Body!!
Loving:
Uni! (NOT! stupid work)
Wearing:
a smile
Saying:
haha! What a tool!
holy fuckery!
awesome
Feeling:
The current mood of pinksugaris@hotmail.com at www.imood.com
1greenEYE Designs - modified by Me blogger online 2000-06 drink contact