Pink Sugar Princess
The CD Storage Saga & my coordinated wardrobe - Wednesday, November 24, 2004
Hey guys! yesterday was just so unbelievably fascinating.. I decided to 'take the day off' from studying and instead... colour coordinated my wardrobe! I learnt so many valuable things

- I have very few pink tshirts or shirts: Most of my tshirts are in fact, blue
- Most of my underwear, I had fondly imagined to be pink. A good percentage is however purple. I dont even know where it came from!
- furthermore, I have much LESS underwear than I had imagined, therefore buying more is rationalized

As well as that, mum and I went to buy me a CD storage unit because my old tower one was really unstable and fell over on a regular basis, especially if I was taking something out or putting it back in, something I had previously thought was one of the primary uses for a CD storage unit. HOWEVER!

We found a new one and it is very cool... I even found a picture for you all!

yes.. I got a pink one of course! Anyway, now I have to go up to Randwick to meet Jasmine, get coffee and finalize our holiday payment! so excited, January will see me, my sister, her friend Nancy and Jasmine setting off on a weeks holiday at the GoldCoast and an island in the whitsundays. We're all really looking forward to it.

Anyway, I need to get changed out of my pjs' so can be seen out in public.. What do you think of my fantabulous, techmalogicalated CD storage unit?


0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home




blogger powered
Photo

love Pinksugar

About

Name: Rosie
Nick: Pinksugar
DOB: 22/06/1985
Stars: Cancer
Likes: pink, clothes, shopping, music, coffee, books, cocktails, GLOW WORMS!
Hates: mean people, liars, zucchini, bolshy mothers
Career: Receptionist at Fitness First; at Uni doing Bsc/Ba - Natural History, Culture & Museum studies

Links
Including Blogs I read

Cute Overload
Little Things
LJC Blog
My Photo Blog
Very Pink




Ings
Reading:
Captivity Narrative Readings for Australian History
Listening:
ben lee - cigarettes will kill you
oasis - wonderwall
powderfinger - my happiness
hanson - I will come to you (haha)
Craving:
micro bikini Body!!
Loving:
Uni! (NOT! stupid work)
Wearing:
a smile
Saying:
haha! What a tool!
holy fuckery!
awesome
Feeling:
The current mood of pinksugaris@hotmail.com at www.imood.com
1greenEYE Designs - modified by Me blogger online 2000-06 drink contact