Pink Sugar Princess
Nails and kinky Broadway directions! - Monday, November 08, 2004
Today was a good day!

I got to uni and met up with Sarah and Aimee. They fortified me with coffee and V before I did any smsing...
They told me that class was just revision so I smsed Sz. and asked if he wanted to meet up for coffee, and so he came and kept me company and introduced me to his friend who I thought was really nice.

Then Sarah and Aimee came back from their class and we went on a major roadtrip to broadway following Sz's directions! (thanks Sz.) We arrived and got our nails done and it was much excitement and they look really good too but my cameras broken so I cant show you..

Then we went shopping at broadway and Aimee and I bitched over how Sarah has the best bag in the world and we want to steal it. We din find one like it, but I did buy 2 new tops, for the Hillsitters annual party that will be on this saturday night. (thats the excuse anyway)

After that I went home. Tomorrow should be fun too... Mimi asked if I can be her makeup demonstration tomorrow and since we don't have class, I said I would, and then I'm going christmas shopping with mum. I'm stoked! coffee here I come...

And let us all cheer the moment I was unsure about the exits on the Western distributor, and said to Sz... "I just dont know how to get off!" nice work rosie... nice work!




0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home




blogger powered
Photo

love Pinksugar

About

Name: Rosie
Nick: Pinksugar
DOB: 22/06/1985
Stars: Cancer
Likes: pink, clothes, shopping, music, coffee, books, cocktails, GLOW WORMS!
Hates: mean people, liars, zucchini, bolshy mothers
Career: Receptionist at Fitness First; at Uni doing Bsc/Ba - Natural History, Culture & Museum studies

Links
Including Blogs I read

Cute Overload
Little Things
LJC Blog
My Photo Blog
Very Pink




Ings
Reading:
Captivity Narrative Readings for Australian History
Listening:
ben lee - cigarettes will kill you
oasis - wonderwall
powderfinger - my happiness
hanson - I will come to you (haha)
Craving:
micro bikini Body!!
Loving:
Uni! (NOT! stupid work)
Wearing:
a smile
Saying:
haha! What a tool!
holy fuckery!
awesome
Feeling:
The current mood of pinksugaris@hotmail.com at www.imood.com
1greenEYE Designs - modified by Me blogger online 2000-06 drink contact