Pink Sugar Princess
Yay, I'm a.. bride. Oh wait, no, just a makeup model - Tuesday, November 09, 2004
hey guys! today was interesting!

this morning I was Mimi's 'model' for her bridal make up class! and I learnt some pretty interesting stuff! such as..
* brides usually wear 5 eyeshadow colours!
* blotting and setting lipstick 7 times to create lasting colour is USUAL. SEVEN LAYERS! woah!
* they have to put powder in your ears so that the waxy look doesn't spoil your photos with your hair up!

here are some photos!







then mum and I went xmas shopping and I told her all about it! I bought the best shoes! they're pink, with darker pink hearts on the toes! they totally ROCK MY SOCKS! lol.

Anyway, this post was WAY LONGER before this dumbass program deleted it all.. nooooo.. so nightie night girlies and jerks, talk soon!


0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home




blogger powered
Photo

love Pinksugar

About

Name: Rosie
Nick: Pinksugar
DOB: 22/06/1985
Stars: Cancer
Likes: pink, clothes, shopping, music, coffee, books, cocktails, GLOW WORMS!
Hates: mean people, liars, zucchini, bolshy mothers
Career: Receptionist at Fitness First; at Uni doing Bsc/Ba - Natural History, Culture & Museum studies

Links
Including Blogs I read

Cute Overload
Little Things
LJC Blog
My Photo Blog
Very Pink




Ings
Reading:
Captivity Narrative Readings for Australian History
Listening:
ben lee - cigarettes will kill you
oasis - wonderwall
powderfinger - my happiness
hanson - I will come to you (haha)
Craving:
micro bikini Body!!
Loving:
Uni! (NOT! stupid work)
Wearing:
a smile
Saying:
haha! What a tool!
holy fuckery!
awesome
Feeling:
The current mood of pinksugaris@hotmail.com at www.imood.com
1greenEYE Designs - modified by Me blogger online 2000-06 drink contact