Pink Sugar Princess
"Greystanes Carols By Candlelight without the Candles" - Monday, December 06, 2004
Allo...

Tonight, as in, Sunday was really good... I went to the Graystanes Carols by candlelight without the candles Night.

How did the lead-up go?
I bought jeans and glowsticks from eastgardens and then watched snow white and cried over how sad it was when she was under the 'sleeping death' spell!


Anyway, I went over to Greystanes and met up with Sz and his friends from (primary!) school and then the carolling began. I really din want to stare to hard at him when he was playing in case I distracted him, but he seemed ok. (Maybe he was concentrating? Lol.)

There were some cute school kids and some pretty talented singers. (And the BEST guitar player I've heard in like.. aaages. Since Cindy's party, really...lol)Sz's friends were all really nice.. I hope I was coherent and pleasant!

After the carolling was over, Sz packed up and then we all went to the Wentworthville Leagues Club for coffee and a chat. (Everyone except Kari who went home)I drove Sz back to his house after, where he'd left his car and we snuggled for a while before I went home. The drive there and back (which I did for the first time tonight) is acutally not too bad, I'm pretty impressed with it, because it's really, really straight. The Motorway bit is more pleasant than the Parramatta Rd and Cleveland st bit, because you can go faster and there aren't any traffic lights.

Yup, I might be feeling a tad over emotional at the moment, not only did I cry watching Snow White, I also thought the city skyline and the moon were romantic, as WELL as getting emotionally challenged over a filmclip. I blame it on the fact that tuesday sees me turning into the [more] clingy, overemotional megabiatch from hell! Dont worry, I'll be fine next week, *crosses fingers*

Anyway, it's 3:30am, and even thought I dont have to get up and I can't sleep, I should probably go and at least try. Right? thought so. Night night everyone, I hope you all had wonderful weekends... I know AIMEE did!!!!


0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home




blogger powered
Photo

love Pinksugar

About

Name: Rosie
Nick: Pinksugar
DOB: 22/06/1985
Stars: Cancer
Likes: pink, clothes, shopping, music, coffee, books, cocktails, GLOW WORMS!
Hates: mean people, liars, zucchini, bolshy mothers
Career: Receptionist at Fitness First; at Uni doing Bsc/Ba - Natural History, Culture & Museum studies

Links
Including Blogs I read

Cute Overload
Little Things
LJC Blog
My Photo Blog
Very Pink




Ings
Reading:
Captivity Narrative Readings for Australian History
Listening:
ben lee - cigarettes will kill you
oasis - wonderwall
powderfinger - my happiness
hanson - I will come to you (haha)
Craving:
micro bikini Body!!
Loving:
Uni! (NOT! stupid work)
Wearing:
a smile
Saying:
haha! What a tool!
holy fuckery!
awesome
Feeling:
The current mood of pinksugaris@hotmail.com at www.imood.com
1greenEYE Designs - modified by Me blogger online 2000-06 drink contact