Pink Sugar Princess
Lobster girl: FREE! permanent Sunglasses - Tuesday, December 07, 2004
Allo everyone. Today it was not only overcast, it RAINED. And I got burnt. How does that happen? how is that even possible?!

So... I look like I'm wearing sunglasses even after I've taken them off. Which means I have to wear them til my tan sets in.

Today Sz and his friends picked me up and we went to Coogee Beach. 2 of his other friends,Matt and Dave (all the way from Penrith!) came down then and we flopped around on the sand and, despite it being totally ludicrous and really not at all warm and sunny, Sz and the guys tested the water. (Yes, they did discover it was cold)

We got lunch and boost juice and coffee and pretended like it wasnt sprinkling with rain, and then they dropped me home and I looked in the mirror and learnt I was RED. LIKE A LOBSTER! WTF. Anyway, despite the burntness and the rainingness, it was a good day.

On a seperate note, seeing as how I have next to NO shifts at work and I have to go on a excursion for uni next week... I am having a small attack of nerves regarding christmas presents which I havent been able to buy yet. I have less than 1 full week in total, in which I'll be able to buy some. (AAAAHHHHHH!!!!)

So thats my story. Talk to you later luvvies!

Lots of Love, Your Lobster
x


0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home




blogger powered
Photo

love Pinksugar

About

Name: Rosie
Nick: Pinksugar
DOB: 22/06/1985
Stars: Cancer
Likes: pink, clothes, shopping, music, coffee, books, cocktails, GLOW WORMS!
Hates: mean people, liars, zucchini, bolshy mothers
Career: Receptionist at Fitness First; at Uni doing Bsc/Ba - Natural History, Culture & Museum studies

Links
Including Blogs I read

Cute Overload
Little Things
LJC Blog
My Photo Blog
Very Pink




Ings
Reading:
Captivity Narrative Readings for Australian History
Listening:
ben lee - cigarettes will kill you
oasis - wonderwall
powderfinger - my happiness
hanson - I will come to you (haha)
Craving:
micro bikini Body!!
Loving:
Uni! (NOT! stupid work)
Wearing:
a smile
Saying:
haha! What a tool!
holy fuckery!
awesome
Feeling:
The current mood of pinksugaris@hotmail.com at www.imood.com
1greenEYE Designs - modified by Me blogger online 2000-06 drink contact