Pink Sugar Princess
Losing my MONA virginity - Friday, December 24, 2004
Allo! we're on the verge of Christmas 2004!!! how fast did the year go! Yes.. less than 10 hours to go before my whole family gets up and does the whole unwrapping of the presents and the turkey and the stuffing and the far too much food etc.

As Muse would say...

our time is RUUUUUUUUNNING OUT... our time is RUUUUUUUUNNING OUT

So, how was mona? OMG! yes, thats right girl-and-boy friends! I lost my Mona Vale Pub VIRGINITY! thats right..

Mona Vale Pub (set in the beautiful surrounds of Mona Vale, maha)Is like.. a culture clash. One side is the SEEDIEST, tackiest sports bar, with even the patio bit seeming seedy! and the OTHER side.. was really classy.. like, a huge patio beer gardeny bit with a water feature (v. Romantic with lights under the water) and a bali statue, and exotic foliage... and a cocktail bar. The two sides are very at odds with each other. We sat in the middle of the two, because we are neither overly snobby and classy, OR overly bogan and tacky!

Prior to leaving to going to Mona, Aimee's mum made us spaghetti bolognese which was excellent and then deigned to drive us both to and from our venue, with interesting sidenotes re: the christmas lights we passed. So, snaps for her! *snap snap*

It was a pretty good night: I got to see all my 224 girls! and even skanky 224 Matt who thought he knew double D's better than I would (being a girl himself I assume)

Appart from Mona Vale Pub being around 2 hours from my house.. I really enjoyed going there I have to say!

Aimee and I got lunch and coffee today and then she drove me home (isn't she lovely)

Also in the last few days, I went to BEROWRAH! for Alison's cocktail party, which was so much fun and snaps for Sz for driving me all the way out there *snap snap*
we gave up on cocktails fairly early on and had vodka orange all night instead! We slept over there and then Sz drove into the city to go to his Mum/Bro's Birthday buffet lunch (sounding much nicer than a turkey curry buffet, btw) and I went home, had coffee with Anna and got ready to go to Mona, which as you know has been detailed above.

Sz and I also exchanged Christmas presents.. I was muchos impressed with his gift/s!
He got me one of my favourite perfumes.. Ralph Lauren Romance (snaps for the pink box it comes in of course)a FABULOUS HAND DESIGNED MUG with my name on, because no one EVER makes cups with EITHER of our names: cheap bastards and their standardized spelling! ANNNNNNNNND he made me some uber cool CDS following the tradition I started at the annual hillsitters party Except he made 2, thoughtfully divided into loud and easy listening.

Anyway, muse-style, my time is running out now because I have to go and say MERRY CHRISTMAS to my grandmother via international phone call. Love to all and have a wonderful Christmas day.. more maybe tomorrow!

x


3 comments

3 Comments:

Nice site!
[url=http://doslljrc.com/abmq/pkof.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://ncyufbba.com/uktq/tqhw.html]Cool site[/url]

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 15 November, 2006  

Well done!
My homepage | Please visit

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 15 November, 2006  

Nice site!
http://doslljrc.com/abmq/pkof.html | http://xfuctpay.com/wxgu/mddu.html

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 15 November, 2006  

Post a Comment

3 comment(s):

Nice site!
[url=http://doslljrc.com/abmq/pkof.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://ncyufbba.com/uktq/tqhw.html]Cool site[/url]

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 15 November, 2006  

Well done!
My homepage | Please visit

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 15 November, 2006  

Nice site!
http://doslljrc.com/abmq/pkof.html | http://xfuctpay.com/wxgu/mddu.html

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 15 November, 2006  

Post a comment

<< Home




blogger powered
Photo

love Pinksugar

About

Name: Rosie
Nick: Pinksugar
DOB: 22/06/1985
Stars: Cancer
Likes: pink, clothes, shopping, music, coffee, books, cocktails, GLOW WORMS!
Hates: mean people, liars, zucchini, bolshy mothers
Career: Receptionist at Fitness First; at Uni doing Bsc/Ba - Natural History, Culture & Museum studies

Links
Including Blogs I read

Cute Overload
Little Things
LJC Blog
My Photo Blog
Very Pink




Ings
Reading:
Captivity Narrative Readings for Australian History
Listening:
ben lee - cigarettes will kill you
oasis - wonderwall
powderfinger - my happiness
hanson - I will come to you (haha)
Craving:
micro bikini Body!!
Loving:
Uni! (NOT! stupid work)
Wearing:
a smile
Saying:
haha! What a tool!
holy fuckery!
awesome
Feeling:
The current mood of pinksugaris@hotmail.com at www.imood.com
1greenEYE Designs - modified by Me blogger online 2000-06 drink contact