Pink Sugar Princess
OH NO! She's going through a PHASE!!!! - Friday, December 03, 2004
Allo all.. you may [or maybe not] remember, some time ago..

right here in fact

My obsession with blinkies. Now, we are all thankful that time has passed. (Aren't we?) However, you may notice, to your right (>>>> just in case you aren't sure) That NOW I have a new obsession. I have become a fanlisting whore. Yes, I have.

Here are the things I am fans of, and have joined fanlistings for (In alphabetical order):

Benjamin Bratt
Bracelets
Bras
Cancer (astrological sign, duh!)
Coffee
Coffee Houses
Harry Potter (patronus)
Kat+Pat (10 things I hate about you)
Mascara
(the)Mummy and The Mummy Returns
Orlando Bloom
Pink
Pink Lipgloss
Pirates of the Caribbean
Princess Diaries
Ralph Lauren "Ralph" perfume

Now, I believe this tells us several things:
I like pink, and sexy men, and romantic movies and coffee and cafe culture and makeup in general. And as soon as I think of more things.. I'm going to join MORE fanlistings! which also tells you something: I'm an obsessive compulsive. Yes, and proud to be it! so I thought I'd suggest a little activity:

List your top 5 favourite things (food/drinks, movies, characters/actors etc) and give someone an insight into who you are!

(sorry I went overboard with the brackets and the colons) Love, Pinksugar

Labels:



0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home




blogger powered
Photo

love Pinksugar

About

Name: Rosie
Nick: Pinksugar
DOB: 22/06/1985
Stars: Cancer
Likes: pink, clothes, shopping, music, coffee, books, cocktails, GLOW WORMS!
Hates: mean people, liars, zucchini, bolshy mothers
Career: Receptionist at Fitness First; at Uni doing Bsc/Ba - Natural History, Culture & Museum studies

Links
Including Blogs I read

Cute Overload
Little Things
LJC Blog
My Photo Blog
Very Pink




Ings
Reading:
Captivity Narrative Readings for Australian History
Listening:
ben lee - cigarettes will kill you
oasis - wonderwall
powderfinger - my happiness
hanson - I will come to you (haha)
Craving:
micro bikini Body!!
Loving:
Uni! (NOT! stupid work)
Wearing:
a smile
Saying:
haha! What a tool!
holy fuckery!
awesome
Feeling:
The current mood of pinksugaris@hotmail.com at www.imood.com
1greenEYE Designs - modified by Me blogger online 2000-06 drink contact