Pink Sugar Princess
Shopping for Sz & Why Rosie Wont Be Home Much This Week - Tuesday, December 21, 2004
Allo allo everyone!

Last night I had dinner with the girls and Janna bought us all Friends to the End one of those books by the writer of the Blue Day book full of really cute animal pictures!

I drove everyone to Max Brenners and Sz rang when I was driving, and he was subjected to the squealings of 5 girls in a car. It really was very funny.

We had dinner at a Japanese place and then went to Max Brenner's for dessert, which was way nice.

Then today...

I went shopping for Sz. He has to be the MOST difficult person I've ever shopped for in the history of buying presents ever ever ever!

I bought a whole bunch of stuff so he can have at least one thing he likes (hopefully) and if he doesn't then he's just too fussy!

Mum and I had lunch together and then she bought her pressie for Sz from like, the whole family. It's v. cool and I know that he should at least like that bit!

I'm really not going to be home much this week, which is really weird for me! Here is my schedule! (maha, I have a schedule!)

WEDNESDAY
Sz is coming over so we can have dinner together and see each other before we go to Alerson's cocktail party thingo! we're staying over there, and I'll get back home around midday thursday.

THURSDAY
I'm going to mona vale pub to see my GEOS 224 girlies! yeah, we survived the stix together n I miss them heaps! Ash, Christina and Aimee are going to be there and I'm stoked! I'm going to stay over at Aimee's house on thursday night, and get back friday.

And friday is Christmas Eve! WOOH! can't wait. I really am excited, I want to give everyone my pressies and open mine, its just too excitement, honestly!
Love til next time!

BJ
x


0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home




blogger powered
Photo

love Pinksugar

About

Name: Rosie
Nick: Pinksugar
DOB: 22/06/1985
Stars: Cancer
Likes: pink, clothes, shopping, music, coffee, books, cocktails, GLOW WORMS!
Hates: mean people, liars, zucchini, bolshy mothers
Career: Receptionist at Fitness First; at Uni doing Bsc/Ba - Natural History, Culture & Museum studies

Links
Including Blogs I read

Cute Overload
Little Things
LJC Blog
My Photo Blog
Very Pink




Ings
Reading:
Captivity Narrative Readings for Australian History
Listening:
ben lee - cigarettes will kill you
oasis - wonderwall
powderfinger - my happiness
hanson - I will come to you (haha)
Craving:
micro bikini Body!!
Loving:
Uni! (NOT! stupid work)
Wearing:
a smile
Saying:
haha! What a tool!
holy fuckery!
awesome
Feeling:
The current mood of pinksugaris@hotmail.com at www.imood.com
1greenEYE Designs - modified by Me blogger online 2000-06 drink contact