Pink Sugar Princess
Aloe Vera Water: My New Starbucks - Monday, January 24, 2005
Hey guys! last night we went out for dinner at Sz's restaurant! (whenever I say that it makes it sound like he owns it or something, but I still always phrase it like that!) He got to be our waiter and we had dinner and after coffee and desert he came and joined us at our table because he finished work. So then, he walked with us to our car, and laughed because I'd taken everyone on a round the world trip when we were really much closer to the restaurant than we thought. But I didn't care because we went on a scenic walk past the river and it was ROMANTIC so there!

Then today, I went and got my hair cut. I even took before and after photos, but they're on my old fashioned, non digital camera so you'll have to wait to see them.

Then mum and I had coffee and bought some of the new Aloe Vera Water:



I was expecting to totally hate it, having heard absolutely nothing about it, but I actually really enjoyed it: I don't know about the bits in it, I might strain it before I take it out with me next time, but it tastes very sweet and yummy. I'd definately buy it again! its refreshing too!

...

Ok, I'm a convert.


0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home




blogger powered
Photo

love Pinksugar

About

Name: Rosie
Nick: Pinksugar
DOB: 22/06/1985
Stars: Cancer
Likes: pink, clothes, shopping, music, coffee, books, cocktails, GLOW WORMS!
Hates: mean people, liars, zucchini, bolshy mothers
Career: Receptionist at Fitness First; at Uni doing Bsc/Ba - Natural History, Culture & Museum studies

Links
Including Blogs I read

Cute Overload
Little Things
LJC Blog
My Photo Blog
Very Pink




Ings
Reading:
Captivity Narrative Readings for Australian History
Listening:
ben lee - cigarettes will kill you
oasis - wonderwall
powderfinger - my happiness
hanson - I will come to you (haha)
Craving:
micro bikini Body!!
Loving:
Uni! (NOT! stupid work)
Wearing:
a smile
Saying:
haha! What a tool!
holy fuckery!
awesome
Feeling:
The current mood of pinksugaris@hotmail.com at www.imood.com
1greenEYE Designs - modified by Me blogger online 2000-06 drink contact