Pink Sugar Princess
A post dedicated to Sz - Sunday, January 23, 2005
On friday Sz and I went to Coogee and had dinner and sat on the sand and so totally caught up with how our respective holidays had gone. We also exchanged pressies and among other things I got him...

A ripley's believe it or not coin, some heartshaped lollies and a hard rock cafe bottle opener and magnet. I also got him a bracelet but fewlishly left it somewhere and couldn't get it back. Hmph.

He got me a very cute octopus magnet and a gorgeous purple sarong which I took great delight in spending several hours trying out all the ways you could tie it up on saturday after work. (It has one of those polished coconut shell thingoes you can use as a clasp. Very classy and COOL!)

Anna and I went to Max Brenner's on saturday also, and tonight Celia, Jasmine and I are going out to Sz's work to visit him. He works in an italian restaurant and hopefully we can be seated somewhere so that he can serve us, although he said he wont let me order anything fewlish, like skim caramel latte with 4 sugars. Hmph.

Things to do this week?

- get a haircut
- talk to my uni friends about what subjects they chose for this year
- go out for coffee or dinner for girlie talks and gossip


0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home




blogger powered
Photo

love Pinksugar

About

Name: Rosie
Nick: Pinksugar
DOB: 22/06/1985
Stars: Cancer
Likes: pink, clothes, shopping, music, coffee, books, cocktails, GLOW WORMS!
Hates: mean people, liars, zucchini, bolshy mothers
Career: Receptionist at Fitness First; at Uni doing Bsc/Ba - Natural History, Culture & Museum studies

Links
Including Blogs I read

Cute Overload
Little Things
LJC Blog
My Photo Blog
Very Pink




Ings
Reading:
Captivity Narrative Readings for Australian History
Listening:
ben lee - cigarettes will kill you
oasis - wonderwall
powderfinger - my happiness
hanson - I will come to you (haha)
Craving:
micro bikini Body!!
Loving:
Uni! (NOT! stupid work)
Wearing:
a smile
Saying:
haha! What a tool!
holy fuckery!
awesome
Feeling:
The current mood of pinksugaris@hotmail.com at www.imood.com
1greenEYE Designs - modified by Me blogger online 2000-06 drink contact