Pink Sugar Princess
A Post Dedicated to Sz's Work Ethic - Sunday, January 30, 2005
Its odd.. since going out with people from my uni, I've been spending a lot more time with my girlfriends, which I really enjoy. It's because my uni is so far away, that the people who go there are also far away, which means its harder to see them all the time, like I could with people who lived closer to me.

Sz lives about an hour from me on a bad run, like at around 9:30am, but only 20 minutes if it's 2:30am and I run some traffic lights and speed. Not that I'd ever do anything dangerous like that! (right?)

Not to mention the fact that Sz is a WORKAHOLIC! yes, thats right, a
WORK.A.HOLIC! I really worry about him working 3 jobs, and about 52 hours a week, which is a lot when you're only a casual employee. He also does a lot of double shifts, which is crazy. I mean, call me selfish, maybe its because it means I don't ge to see him so often. Or maybe its because it means that while he's working, I see my friends a lot and he spends his one free day a week with me, and doesn't see his friends that much at all. I don't know, at least he's spending his time constructively! (and also funding his inability to walk past a CD shop without buying something - its a very endearing yet slightly worrying trait)

Anyway, this week in general I have been unneccessarily emotional and clingy so I suppose it's good Sz has been busy, otherwise I'd have been attached to him like a limpet to a rock. Which he would have thought was odd, and slightly constrictive in terms of trying to move, I imagine. So far I've watched chick flicks and downloaded at least 5 westlife songs.. its getting pretty bad.

Enough, however of my introspective rambling.. tonight Jasmine Celia Manik and I were going to go out and partay, however Jas wasn't feeling very well and I'm working at 8:30, so we decided to have dinner and coffee and dogged the partaying idea.

We had starbucks and dinner at city extra, and then we got a taxi home. I spent half an hour on the street outside my house with a cat, because I LOVE cats and had to go see how soft it's fur was..

And I'm still awake now at 2:30. Noice. Hopefully tomorrow I will find out that Sz only got 2 or 3 shifts this coming week and I can see him and snuggle with him and not have to use chickflicks and girlie nights as replacements. Anyway, I'm off to download a westlife ringtone and then I suppose go to bed..

Love.

BJ


3 comments

3 Comments:

Thank you!
[url=http://ghhagglv.com/ymvf/xzms.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://dvavxnwn.com/dopy/qehs.html]Cool site[/url]

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 19 September, 2006  

Good design!
My homepage | Please visit

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 19 September, 2006  

Thank you!
http://ghhagglv.com/ymvf/xzms.html | http://noctwndr.com/rjrl/myqv.html

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 19 September, 2006  

Post a Comment

3 comment(s):

Thank you!
[url=http://ghhagglv.com/ymvf/xzms.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://dvavxnwn.com/dopy/qehs.html]Cool site[/url]

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 19 September, 2006  

Good design!
My homepage | Please visit

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 19 September, 2006  

Thank you!
http://ghhagglv.com/ymvf/xzms.html | http://noctwndr.com/rjrl/myqv.html

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 19 September, 2006  

Post a comment

<< Home




blogger powered
Photo

love Pinksugar

About

Name: Rosie
Nick: Pinksugar
DOB: 22/06/1985
Stars: Cancer
Likes: pink, clothes, shopping, music, coffee, books, cocktails, GLOW WORMS!
Hates: mean people, liars, zucchini, bolshy mothers
Career: Receptionist at Fitness First; at Uni doing Bsc/Ba - Natural History, Culture & Museum studies

Links
Including Blogs I read

Cute Overload
Little Things
LJC Blog
My Photo Blog
Very Pink




Ings
Reading:
Captivity Narrative Readings for Australian History
Listening:
ben lee - cigarettes will kill you
oasis - wonderwall
powderfinger - my happiness
hanson - I will come to you (haha)
Craving:
micro bikini Body!!
Loving:
Uni! (NOT! stupid work)
Wearing:
a smile
Saying:
haha! What a tool!
holy fuckery!
awesome
Feeling:
The current mood of pinksugaris@hotmail.com at www.imood.com
1greenEYE Designs - modified by Me blogger online 2000-06 drink contact