Pink Sugar Princess
The week. With Many Social Engagements - Wednesday, January 05, 2005
Hey guys.. I've had a pretty busy last couple of days, and there is MORE to come...

MONDAY
nothing happened at all. I spent the day working, then I ate, and went back to sleep.

TUESDAY
I went shopping for Jasmine's present and bought a couple of tops to go away with for me. I had lunch with mum at the shopping centre... and then got back and Sz came over. We went down to Coogee Beach and sat on the sand for a while before we went to dinner at a tiny italian restaurant. Then we went for dessert at Max Brenner's Chocolate Bar... I love that place so much, they have the best chocolate ever!

Then... Sz dropped me home and I got exhausted and fell asleep with my bedside light on. (It's a pink disney princess one. It rocks)

And today, I am not doing anything until this evening when I'm going for a girly night out.. doing something I don't know yet! dinner and stuff. Cool.

Then tomorrow is Jasmine's birthday and I'm supposed to see my uni girls in the morning, and then go out to dinner that evening, and then to Vivaz, the samba place in the rocks. If we stay out late enough, we can even get pancakes in the rocks for breakfast.. hurrah!

Maybe I'd better bring my swimmers because on friday I'm going to Manly beach..


0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home




blogger powered
Photo

love Pinksugar

About

Name: Rosie
Nick: Pinksugar
DOB: 22/06/1985
Stars: Cancer
Likes: pink, clothes, shopping, music, coffee, books, cocktails, GLOW WORMS!
Hates: mean people, liars, zucchini, bolshy mothers
Career: Receptionist at Fitness First; at Uni doing Bsc/Ba - Natural History, Culture & Museum studies

Links
Including Blogs I read

Cute Overload
Little Things
LJC Blog
My Photo Blog
Very Pink




Ings
Reading:
Captivity Narrative Readings for Australian History
Listening:
ben lee - cigarettes will kill you
oasis - wonderwall
powderfinger - my happiness
hanson - I will come to you (haha)
Craving:
micro bikini Body!!
Loving:
Uni! (NOT! stupid work)
Wearing:
a smile
Saying:
haha! What a tool!
holy fuckery!
awesome
Feeling:
The current mood of pinksugaris@hotmail.com at www.imood.com
1greenEYE Designs - modified by Me blogger online 2000-06 drink contact