Alrighty! so in the last couple of days I've become a bit more organised! here is what happened today:
- I organised a dentists appointment
- got invited to a 21st birthday party
- organised and WRAPPED Sz's present, except for one last bit I'll have to pick up
- bought Celia's Christmas present, yes, I know I'm 2 months late...
- got mum to pick some of the chillis off our chilli bush to give to Sz tomorrow
- agreed to take a shift on thursday, 11:30-5:00, which is an excellent shift, except that I don't think you get a good lunch break.
It was a majorly excitement day, I must say, what with so many mundane activities taking place! When I was out shopping I saw someone from my sister's primary school, and one of my exes. Like, THE ORIGINAL ex!
I might also add that today is
AIMEE'S 19TH BIRTHDAY
So happy birthday to her, I hope she got lots of lovely presents (BTW, what do you want?!)
Post a Comment